Anti-Gay Pastor's Home Destroyed By God's Wrath

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Anti-Gay Pastor's Home Destroyed By God's Wrath
Irony Blowjob, irony. Its too bad your bias won't let you see it.

I assume you've been very christian and have donated thousands of dollars to the victims and are planning to go there this week to help.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
22-08-2016, 10:56 AM
(22-08-2016 06:45 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-08-2016 12:01 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's not "butthurt" -- it's bemusement at your hypocrisy.

You, of all people, telling others not to be assholes ... kinda like OJ giving a lecture on non-violent problem resolution.

He pulls out a brush big enough to tar all atheists. I'm surprised that nobody has reminded HB that Stalin and Mao substituted themselves as the deity figure in state-defined worship. Look to North Korea for a current model. So, he's wrong, right there.

Yup.

God:
You can't disobey, can't question, can't disrespect, can't follow other gods, he knows what's best for you, will send you to hell for offences.

Kim Jong un:
You can't disobey, can't question, can't disrespect, can't follow other governments, he knows what's best for you, will kill you for offences.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-08-2016, 11:43 AM
(22-08-2016 01:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-08-2016 12:01 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's not "butthurt" -- it's bemusement at your hypocrisy.

You, of all people, telling others not to be assholes ... kinda like OJ giving a lecture on non-violent problem resolution.

From my perspective the hypocrisy is a bunch of assholes are telling me I am an asshole.

The difference between me and you guys is that I know I can be dick. You guys are oblivious because your too busy smelling your own farts.

So.... you don't like us and you've had no success in converting us. Why are you still here?

Is it to convert the lurkers? By your own admission, you're an asshole. Why should they listen to you?
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
22-08-2016, 12:26 PM
(22-08-2016 11:43 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 01:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  From my perspective the hypocrisy is a bunch of assholes are telling me I am an asshole.

The difference between me and you guys is that I know I can be dick. You guys are oblivious because your too busy smelling your own farts.

So.... you don't like us and you've had no success in converting us. Why are you still here?

Is it to convert the lurkers? By your own admission, you're an asshole. Why should they listen to you?

Beautiful

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Nope morningwood your the sole asshole on this site it's just that your heads rammed up so far for so long you have gone blind and your so high on your farts your stuck in an eternal delusion that anyone aside you is an asshole on this site but your assholory is so massive that even in your delusional state you can't deny it

22-08-2016, 12:33 PM
(22-08-2016 11:43 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 01:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  From my perspective the hypocrisy is a bunch of assholes are telling me I am an asshole.

actually he says he's a dick but really he is an asshole he's just in denial

[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post
22-08-2016, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 12:48 PM by OrdoSkeptica.)
But considering morningwood's every pore and orifice of spews shit i can see why he confuses a dick for an asshole

22-08-2016, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 12:53 PM by OrdoSkeptica.)
Nope Morning wood it's you who is so high on his farts that he mistakes a dick for an asshole but considering his general intelligence i can see the confusion

22-08-2016, 12:50 PM
But i digress

22-08-2016, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 08:51 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Oh fuck me... I just read that Donald Drumph gave $100,000 to Perkins' church as his donation to the relief efforts in Louisiana's flooding crisis.

According to Snopes, it's unfounded to say that the donation went to Perkins himself, but Perkins is serving as the interim pastor at the Greenwell Springs Baptist Church. On the other hand, GSBC is actually doing relief efforts, so it's a legitimate donation... but the message it sends, that he's donating to Perkins' specific church, which he [Perkins] uses to preach his homophobia, out of the thousands who could have used the funds, is appalling to me.

The church, Greenwell Springs Baptist Church, is working to coordinate volunteers and help victims of the August 2016 catastrophic floods caused by prolonged rainfall. Tony Perkins, who is president of the Family Research Council (FRC), an anti-gay lobbying group, is serving as the interim pastor of that church.

Some web sites, including the LGBT-oriented publication The Advocate and the New Civil Rights Movement, linked Trump's church donation with Perkins' anti-gay political activity and pointed to the church's Statement on Marriage and Sexuality, which calls homosexuality a "form of sexual immorality." The church, according to its constitution, makes all employees and volunteers sign a statement to that effect.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-donat...d-victims/

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post