Anti-Vacc Help.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Anti-Vacc Help.
Anti-V response: "So is the information not truthful? If you want to inject those toxins into your kids, go ahead. I don't know you, so I don't care. Research how the stuff is made."

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2013, 12:35 PM
It's totally irresponsible to not vaccinate. If they want to expose their kids to the ill effects of it, it's their choice. But they should be required to sign Waiver of Liability forms that say :
1. all the parents of children in their children's classes can and will be notified of the UN-vaccinated status of their children,
2. in the event one of their kids comes down with one of the vaccinated diseases, they accept financial responsibility for the other children's care as well.
3. parents in their school should DEMAND that the non-vaccer's kids be in "special" classes, quarantined from the others.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2013, 12:36 PM
My response:

Yes. I would say if the only information you can give me is from what you've posted above, I would say at this point of time it's untrue, for you haven't given me anything reliable that leads to evidence to back it up (I'm looking at the second link now and so far its looks like it will be the same reliability as the first link, but I wont make assumptions until I'm finished reading all the links and info source) Also, pulling an appeal to fear fallacy wont work on me. I admit I only have a basic knowledge of how the "stuff" is made, but I will guarantee you when I read about it (and I will after I'm done) it will come from a peer reviewed, trustworthy source. For some of the answers to your questions. I would suggest these links: http://www.cdc.gov/VACCINES/vac-gen/howvpd.htm as well as http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/pages/co...unity.aspx as to why immunization is important. Smile

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-11-2013, 12:38 PM
*I had to mention the appeal to fear fallacy just cause I'm a brat like that* lol I can't be bothered discussing it with the person anymore, so I think I'll just let it drop now. *rolls eyes*

[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-11-2013, 12:39 PM
(24-11-2013 12:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's totally irresponsible to not vaccinate. If they want to expose their kids to the ill effects of it, it's their choice. But they should be required to sign Waiver of Liability forms that say :
1. all the parents of children in their children's classes can and will be notified of the UN-vaccinated status of their children,
2. in the event one of their kids comes down with one of the vaccinated diseases, they accept financial responsibility for the other children's care as well.
3. parents in their school should DEMAND that the non-vaccer's kids be in "special" classes, quarantined from the others.

I would love this! Of course I can hear the complaints now. It's Big Pharma intimidating parents, the government is trying to....blah, blah, blah. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
24-11-2013, 12:43 PM
I really REALLY hate the anti-vaccine movement... It only leads to the unnecessary death of children. Try sending her links to some of these cases?

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Point out to them than any one researcher or pediatrician who could PROVE there were ill effects would get a McArthur award or a Nobel Prize in medicine. People who actually WORK all day in the field just shake their heads at this stupidity.
http://www2.aap.org/immunization/families/safety.html
Ask what their education level in science and pediatrics is.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2013, 12:45 PM
It's just nonsense that people would even remotely think that exposing their children to fucking diseases is a better option than getting a vaccine. Are they out of their minds?! How does caring about my childrens wellbeing make ME the bad parent (if I had any kids anyway) lol

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
24-11-2013, 12:49 PM
(24-11-2013 12:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Point out to them than any one researcher or pediatrician who could PROVE there were ill effects would get a McArthur award or a Nobel Prize in medicine. People who actually WORK all day in the field just shake their heads at this stupidity.
http://www2.aap.org/immunization/families/safety.html
Ask what their education level in science and pediatrics is.

Thank you for that link Bucky, it actually addressed another person who commented on the poisonous ingredients. Smile

24-11-2013, 12:53 PM
(24-11-2013 12:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's just nonsense that people would even remotely think that exposing their children to fucking diseases is a better option than getting a vaccine. Are they out of their minds?! How does caring about my childrens wellbeing make ME the bad parent (if I had any kids anyway) lol

Yes, their insane view is that exposing their children to the actual disease is 'natural'.

Maybe they'd like their children exposed to polio, scarlet fever, diphtheria, pertussis, ...

Fucking insanity.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user