Anti-Vaccination

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Anti-Vaccination
It's bullshit for sure. But nobody demonstrates how much bullshit it actually is quite like Penn & Teller.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Free's post
11-02-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Anti-Vaccination
Thanks for the video Free. In two weeks, my wife and I will fly to the southwest for the birth of our second daughter (it is complicated, but we have a gestational carrier and that is where she lives). We will then turn around and fly back to the northeast with a three day old baby during school vacation week. I know the odds of having a measles infected kid on one of the flights is low, but wouldn't it be great if the odds were zero. Oh yeah, one of the local "crunchy" schools has a 50% MMR vaccination rate. Just fucking great.
[+] 2 users Like Iñigo's post
11-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Today I am living with the result of not having gotten even the least of our vaccines available: the flu shot.

I had the flu over the weekend and now have a horrendous cough compounded by and compounding my asthma. I've lost my voice again. Regular breathing feels like I've been running outside in less than 32°F weather. The doctor keeps telling me that I am lucky.

Get your fucking vaccines, people.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 3 users Like thesummerqueen's post
11-02-2015, 02:34 PM
I lost my symapthies after the climate change denial episode.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
11-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Measles is so highly contagious, I think it's fucking hilarious that people are finally up in arms ... AFTER the shit hits the fan ... AFTER they realize THEY could have prevented it!

I had measles as an infant before I was old enough for the vaccine. I might not have contracted it had I been exposed to a fully vaccinated population. Early 60s was still a bit iffy but that shouldn't be the case now ... but it IS!

People are fucking crazy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-02-2015, 06:50 AM

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.