Anti-Vaccination

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Anti-Vaccination
It's bullshit for sure. But nobody demonstrates how much bullshit it actually is quite like Penn & Teller.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Free's post
11-02-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Anti-Vaccination
Thanks for the video Free. In two weeks, my wife and I will fly to the southwest for the birth of our second daughter (it is complicated, but we have a gestational carrier and that is where she lives). We will then turn around and fly back to the northeast with a three day old baby during school vacation week. I know the odds of having a measles infected kid on one of the flights is low, but wouldn't it be great if the odds were zero. Oh yeah, one of the local "crunchy" schools has a 50% MMR vaccination rate. Just fucking great.
[+] 2 users Like Iñigo's post
11-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Today I am living with the result of not having gotten even the least of our vaccines available: the flu shot.

I had the flu over the weekend and now have a horrendous cough compounded by and compounding my asthma. I've lost my voice again. Regular breathing feels like I've been running outside in less than 32°F weather. The doctor keeps telling me that I am lucky.

Get your fucking vaccines, people.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 3 users Like thesummerqueen's post
11-02-2015, 02:34 PM
I lost my symapthies after the climate change denial episode.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
11-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Measles is so highly contagious, I think it's fucking hilarious that people are finally up in arms ... AFTER the shit hits the fan ... AFTER they realize THEY could have prevented it!

I had measles as an infant before I was old enough for the vaccine. I might not have contracted it had I been exposed to a fully vaccinated population. Early 60s was still a bit iffy but that shouldn't be the case now ... but it IS!

People are fucking crazy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-02-2015, 06:50 AM

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.