Anti-White Religion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Anti-White Religion.
Many Jews are successful. Either they are the true "master race,' or there is something else going on. Well I totally reject the "master race" theory. What I think makes many Jews successful has its roots in ethnic cronyism and religion.

First of all, it is my view that most Christians try to prove the power of their god by supporting the Jewish people. To that end, I happened across a religious channel once. On it, there were having a fundraiser to send poor Jews to Israel. Apparently Jews matter to Christians. Also, I happened across another program once where they showed a Christian evangelist in Israel. He was telling a group of Jews in some restaurant that they really needed to "stick to their guns" and defend the "holy land."

Given the support Christians give Jews and the support the "chosen of god" give each other, it is no wonder why so many of them are successful. Then there is the entertainment industry. Which is the best platform from which to brainwash people. Near the beginning of the movie industry, most if not all of the major movie studios were either owned or run by Jews. Such as MGM, Warner Brothers, Cloumbia, Paramount, Universal, etc. This influence has moved into the television industry. Everything most of you think is controlled by your Jewish slavemasters.

Also, consider this. A White actor and a Jewish actor are looking for work. With the entertainment industry being run by Jews, who do you think is most likely to get the job. And with Jews hating "whitie" so much, if a Jew isn't available, apparently an Italian is a more preferable second choice. Jews also have much influence in the banking industry. No doubt the same sort of thing goes on there. The end result? White people become second class citizens and slaves. For any White Atheists out there, maybe you should become religious and try to pray yourself out of this situation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Anti-White Religion.
Well, ok then.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Yeeeeahh.....right...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
28-12-2014, 03:29 PM
... So are any of the problems in your life your own fault, or is it all down to those dastardly Jews?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Obvious sock is obvious. What was the guys name again? The one who was here going on about "reverse racism" and whatnot?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
28-12-2014, 03:32 PM
(28-12-2014 03:16 PM)cultsmasher Wrote:  Many Jews are successful. Either they are the true "master race,' or there is something else going on. Well I totally reject the "master race" theory.
I agree with you there. The PC Master Race is the only true master race.

(28-12-2014 03:16 PM)cultsmasher Wrote:  On it, there were having a fundraiser to send poor Jews to Israel.
*they

[Image: 0t82Piy.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
28-12-2014, 03:33 PM
(28-12-2014 03:31 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Obvious sock is obvious. What was the guys name again? The one who was here going on about "reverse racism" and whatnot?

ArcticSage, or Nappa... There have been others IIRC. There was that "That is one fat Jew" thread... Usually he tries to get all pally before pulling out his arseholism though. Seems like he can't even put in the effort these days. Just wants to be banned so he can have that feel-good "they paid attention to me" rush.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-12-2014, 03:39 PM
(28-12-2014 03:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... So are any of the problems in your life your own fault, or is it all down to those dastardly Jews?
morondog,
I can only say one thing for sure. White people would be better off without Jews and other non-whites around.
28-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Racism - nice.

You are sure to be a favorite here.

Any other 'hates' you adhere to?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Bye bye asshole.