Anti-White Religion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Anti-White Religion.
That was swift and greatly appreciated. Thumbsup

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
28-12-2014, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 03:59 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(28-12-2014 03:39 PM)cultsmasher Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... So are any of the problems in your life your own fault, or is it all down to those dastardly Jews?
morondog,
I can only say one thing for sure. White people would be better off without Jews and other non-whites around.

...and with that idiotic statement you have made your position clear.

People with those views allow atrocities like this to develop..

[Image: 2cprvqg.jpg]

The world can't get rid of human garbage like you fast enough. Funny how cowardly shit stains like you don't have the empathy to think about how it feels to be on the receiving end of such ignorance.

[Image: 9i5lsn.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-12-2014, 03:52 PM
(28-12-2014 03:39 PM)cultsmasher Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... So are any of the problems in your life your own fault, or is it all down to those dastardly Jews?
morondog,
I can only say one thing for sure. White people would be better off without Jews and other non-whites around.

I'm sure the Jews and other "non-whites" (some Jews are white by the way) feel better off without you as well. I'm inclined to agree with them..
28-12-2014, 03:54 PM
nicely done.

[Image: 208b11i.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
28-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned already? But I didn't get a chance to tell the guy to go fuck himself. That plus I was looking forward to giving my first negative rep...
28-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Thanks Stark Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-12-2014, 03:57 PM
(28-12-2014 03:55 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Banned already? But I didn't get a chance to tell the guy to go fuck himself. That plus I was looking forward to giving my first negative rep...

He's prolly the type who reads his threads even after he's banned, so you can still give him a shout out Smile

Fucken prick (him, not you).

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-12-2014, 03:58 PM
(28-12-2014 03:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:55 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Banned already? But I didn't get a chance to tell the guy to go fuck himself. That plus I was looking forward to giving my first negative rep...

He's prolly the type who reads his threads even after he's banned, so you can still give him a shout out Smile

Typical dumbass racist fuck with 13 IQ points..."ya, I am the superior race and shit....kill all them non whites...honey get me nother beer"

dumb fucking asshole, damn people like that get me boiling....

28-12-2014, 04:02 PM
(28-12-2014 03:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  

All right then.
Go fuck yourself Cultsmasher! I hope you get raped by a donkey.
28-12-2014, 04:03 PM
(28-12-2014 04:02 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  He's prolly the type who reads his threads even after he's banned, so you can still give him a shout out Smile

All right then.
Go fuck yourself Cultsmasher! I hope you get raped by a donkey.

....a donkey wearing a pineapple for a condom.

So many cats, so few good recipes.