Anti-gay legislator sends pics on Grindr

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Anti-gay legislator sends pics on Grindr
(29-04-2015 12:39 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  N.D. legislator who voted against gay rights bill caught sending pics on Grindr

While it always cracks me up to find out that a homophobe is gay, I'm surprised a politician thought it was a good idea to exchange pictures with strangers like that. Even if it weren't on Grindr, it just seems like a bad idea for someone who get elected for a living.

And in other news, things still fall when released mid-air and the sky continues to be blue.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-04-2015, 06:17 AM
What about helium balloons???

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-04-2015, 06:18 AM
(30-04-2015 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What about helium balloons???

Wink

They fall, eventually.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-04-2015, 06:41 AM
(29-04-2015 09:11 PM)pablo Wrote:  The guy's name is Randy Boehning!?
That's perfect!

I missed the 'n' and read that as "Boehing". That is priceless. If he leaves the state and changes his name out of shame, I can recommend a few ideas. Sure, some are female names, but it will help throw people off.
  • Justin Butts
  • Sofonda Cox
  • Ila Vanal
  • Amanda Bone
  • Anita Mann
And of course, we can't forget our very own Heywood Jablowme.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post