Anti-suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Anti-suicide
What am I doing, by choosing to live? I have no medication. Sobriety is an invitation to search the cultural context of my being. I'm judged by a jury of my peers as not a user of drugs; this is consistent with the symptomatology I once associated with withdrawal and yet not prevalent among users testimony.

I want to die; like, come here and shoot me in the head die. Not that there's anything needing to be killed beyond inchoate moral clarity. The dual-state of the absolute; to know that there is no right, and to kill.

You have a nice day.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-01-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Anti-suicide
Is this medication you are supposed to take, or a street drug? Are you going through withdrawal now? Because that will make these feelings much, much more severe. If you wait it out, or get medication you are supposed to take, then you will not feel the need to die and will feel much better. PM me if you need help finding direction. You don't have to feel this way alone, either. The dual-state sounds like you know there is something else besides that feeling. Smile

Hope I am reading this right and not jumping to conclusions, and hope you are OK HofC.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
19-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Suicide is painless. Living is not. But there's also nothing to be gained from suicide. All sorts of potential joy to be missed out on, shared.
I'm not saying don't because that shit's up to you.
But I am saying without any kind of serious medical problems I could never do it, and there have been many times I have thought about it.
There's just too much good to participate in.
Oh and our forum would be a little less strange without you as a part of it. That's not good for anyone.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
20-01-2012, 03:17 AM
Yeah, if no one would miss you, we would. Look, you seem to be a "strange" one, but that is what makes you quite unique, just like this guy. Enjoy.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5758037

A strange perspective on life, death and everything else...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-01-2012, 11:26 AM
This was more of a question along the lines of should suicide be allowed.

And that dang Gwynnies; it is as if I love her too much to not be with her, this separation allowing for all kinds of crazy thoughts. See how that works? If it ain't crazy, it's crazy. Wink

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-01-2012, 02:40 PM
How can you forbid suicide at all, people who want to die will find a way to do so.
I once shocked a shrink by explaining him that putting me on the "closed psychic department" will not stop me if I want to die (he thought I want to kill myself) and I started telling this very shrink all the possibilities that are there to do it fast and all the ways to do it slowly. I was allowed to leave after that. > And yep that shrink was shocked, that face was worth pure gold, telling ya.

Anyway, I have a weird opinion about suicide. I think nature regulates itself kinda. Not only through evolution and weather and diseases. I think it does much more.
If a person feels useless and lonely they start thinking about suicide and some do it. And that is natural behaviour in my opinion, because a lonely person can't start a new generation and a useless person does a bad job in keeping themselves alive and their place and themselves in shape. These are important things in live. Only judging objectively and purely on the side of nature it is a good thing when people kill themselves because they are not using ressources others could use and they are not wasting space anymore and and and... sounds crass?

On the other hand I am of the opinion that all bad times can be mastered and you grow on the bad things that happen to you. If you do not kill yourself and you find out of the bad times you become a very valuable part of the community. You know more, you are stronger, you can work again and find a partner to start the next generation.

So at houseofcantor:
I hope you do not die other than a natural death at some point. I hope you stay with us a bit longer, I like your posts a lot > at least most of them. And even if people keep ignoring you most of the time, you are being read at least by a few like myself, Erxomai, kim, the observer etc... you have your little crowd that would miss you, eh.

And to answer legal or no legal suicide. LOL how would you punish suicide? Bring them back to live and then put them in jail? hah, zombie jail...

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
20-01-2012, 03:50 PM
I'd just catch a key bump.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
20-01-2012, 06:43 PM
My neighbor's got a gun Was going to go over there and take it and put it to nefarious purpose. Went to bed instead, where I dreamed about the futility of my being. Big Grin

20-01-2012, 08:01 PM
(19-01-2012 11:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  If you wait it out, or get medication you are supposed to take, then you will not feel the need to die and will feel much better.

The medication I'm supposed to take... Big Grin

I'll tell you what that is not - Gwyneth. I am over-medicated. A suicidal fuck is supposed to be depressed and stuff, not standing in the kitchen laughing his fool head off. Their medication does not work, I'm done with meth, Gwyneth Paltrow gonna get me killed. Simple math. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Smile

Meth is not an anti-depressive, it is a highly addictive and dangerous drug. It's not "their" medication, it's your's.

As for the suicide, I gave you a link, watch the documentary, it's not about suicide, but there is mention of that there, as the main character kills himself after he hears that Bush had won the elections in USA a few years ago.

His thoughts about the suicide is that everybody has the right to choose the way they live and die. So he chose that he will not live if people are that stupid that they will elect Bush for president and he also thought that he lived too long, never expected to go over 50, yet he managed to get to 65, or something like that. Nobody felt that bad, because he lived and died as he wanted and for quite some time, so all was good.

He was a strange person, as I have a feeling HoC is a bit, so I think you need to see this...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson