Anti-vaccine megachurch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Anti-vaccine megachurch
I too was hoping to read of a vaccine against irritation from mega churches. I ignore them whenever possible.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 02:36 AM
I do feel as though this is being treated as something only relating to religious people. When I hear of people refusing vaccinations, its normally atheist (or pantheist or "Buddhist"), vegan left wing nut jobs. I think it comes down to people just don't like the thought of vaccinations.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
28-08-2013, 03:31 AM
(28-08-2013 02:36 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  When I hear of people refusing vaccinations, its normally atheist (or pantheist or "Buddhist"), vegan left wing nut jobs.

Got evidence, pansy ass ? Or are you just gonna be all vague? We got news reports bitch.
28-08-2013, 09:40 AM
morondog Wrote:
TarzanSmith Wrote:When I hear of people refusing vaccinations, its normally atheist (or pantheist or "Buddhist"), vegan left wing nut jobs.

Got evidence, pansy ass ? Or are you just gonna be all vague? We got news reports bitch.

I found there Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tree-Hugg...0691704220

does that count.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
28-08-2013, 09:51 AM
(28-08-2013 09:40 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I found there Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tree-Hugg...0691704220

does that count.

Doesn't change the fact that it's mostly religions that push this shit. But I'll grant you that those guys are fucking stupid too, so it does count.
28-08-2013, 10:01 AM
TarzanSmith, may not chose his words carefully but the fact remains that many, not just christian nut jobs, resist vaccination for a variety of reasons. Including the fact that a very small percentage die from the vaccination.

In my long ago youth (I am almost 67) I had measles, chicken pox, and polio. I did survive, obviously, them all. I could make the argument that not vaccinating your children is an acceptable position. My children had all the vaccinations that are available.

I allow that it is a personal decision. I will also state that anyone and I mean "anyone" who advocates from a position of power, such as a church leader, who advocates against vaccination is abusing that power.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
28-08-2013, 10:03 AM
(28-08-2013 10:01 AM)JAH Wrote:  I did survive, obviously, them all.

Liar. We know you post from beyond the grave Tongue