Antidote against depression? Suggestions? Anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2011, 08:39 AM
RE: Antidote against depression? Suggestions? Anyone?
All you need is something to work towards. Something greater than yourself. I myself seek justice and defending the weak no matte the cost to myself. I pput limitations on it but I have been known to jump in on something that's clearly non of my buisness just to help someone.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
25-10-2011, 11:25 AM
(25-10-2011 08:39 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  All you need is something to work towards. Something greater than yourself. I myself seek justice and defending the weak no matte the cost to myself. I pput limitations on it but I have been known to jump in on something that's clearly non of my buisness just to help someone.

Hamata... you want to see justice? How about an antidote to depression.

See KIM'S post #9 in the "A massive step..." thread under World News.

Does anyone see this? I think this forum is full of all talk and no balls.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
25-10-2011, 11:27 AM
(25-10-2011 11:25 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  
(25-10-2011 08:39 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  All you need is something to work towards. Something greater than yourself. I myself seek justice and defending the weak no matte the cost to myself. I pput limitations on it but I have been known to jump in on something that's clearly non of my buisness just to help someone.

Hamata... you want to see justice? How about an antidote to depression.

Hey defacto don't be a dick and thread jump. Also before one speaks one should re examine one's own self. What have you done? And remember that not everyone thinks the way you do. And not everyone is in the situation to act on their opinions.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2011, 11:59 AM
(25-10-2011 11:27 AM)lucradis Wrote:  
(25-10-2011 11:25 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  Hamata... you want to see justice? How about an antidote to depression.

Hey defacto don't be a dick and thread jump. Also before one speaks one should re examine one's own self. What have you done? And remember that not everyone thinks the way you do. And not everyone is in the situation to act on their opinions.

OK, lucradis... don't act like I just sold a painting of a purple square. Wink

It is worth thread jumping in this case. Let me be banned for it. Freedom is worth a ban now and then.

What have I done for the cause of justice is something you can not possibly know nor anything I can possibly explain and won't, so look in a mirror.

As far as what and how everyone thinks? I have no opinion on that, nor did I state so. It was a simple wake up call kind of thing... a scream, a shout... get attention to something of valuable interest. People talk about how they hate what the Catholics have done and talk about how they would retaliate... here is an example of people actually dong something...

If you think my statement about all talk and no balls was an affront to you, my apologies to you. But you are over reacting I think.

I know you don't like me and I know a lot of others that feel the same. But all I have ever done is tell the truth as I see it with no holds barred.... just like you! And just like you, I have no reason to stand down.

I'm a dick then. I'm a proud dick! LOL

25-10-2011, 12:10 PM
And here I was thinking you were over reacting.

Nice purple square reference.

Your answer to my look in the mirror comment didn't make any sense.

I have done nothing other than make my views widely known. If I wasn't where i was right now, I would personally do more. But telling people you don't know shit about that they are all talk, seems to me like an attack. If it wasn't my apologies.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
25-10-2011, 12:37 PM
(25-10-2011 12:10 PM)lucradis Wrote:  And here I was thinking you were over reacting.

maybe...

Quote:Your answer to my look in the mirror comment didn't make any sense.

You're telling me I don't know what I'm talking about? hmmm

You said "before one speaks one should examine one's own self. What have you done?" I'm saying you don't know what I have or have not done so why would you have reason to ask, in reference to my remark. I'm saying you should look at yourself rather.

Quote:I have done nothing other than make my views widely known.

ditto, as I said as well.

Quote:If I wasn't where i was right now, I would personally do more.

If it makes you feel better.

Quote:But telling people you don't know shit about that they are all talk, seems to me like an attack.

Huh Huh?

Quote:If it wasn't my apologies.

Understood.

25-10-2011, 04:50 PM
NO BALLS!!!!? ME!? How dare you!
You jump into a fight where you are outnumbered 3 to 1 just to help somebody you don't know from being severly harmed. You do that then you can criticize me. Until then Be silent.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
25-10-2011, 05:25 PM
jezzus!

28-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Ok, so to be clear: noone will ever get banned from this forum for saying their piece. EVER. (well, that is as long as I am still the guy who does the banning)

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
29-10-2011, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2011 09:10 PM by houseofcantor.)
I used to be Major Depression. Now I'm Unspecified Psychosis. I have yet to pull a Pi and have a look-see, but I'm certain there's a non-standard signal processor in there. Wink

The actual solution to being miserable is to make someone else miserable. It's immoral, so do something nice for someone else after, and all will be well. Wink
(12-10-2011 04:12 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  It is the two of us, in our comfortable bubble, that will probably last as long as we do: we are both old: I am 71, she is 65.

Yikes! No wonder ya don't wanna hear no guff from a young whippersnapper like me. All I can tell you as atheist, Captain; you already know. Hold the course, ride the storm.

As a fellow human being who has actually understood YHWH, I'll give it to ya like it is; you can take it however you like - they are all incorrect. Beyond the threshold of eternity is beauty for all. The human race is gearing up for another test of stupidity; the tribulation is near, and most are kinda dumb and short-sighted - so? There really ain't no future that we don't create. And the universe loves humanity. For being a crazy guy who writes like a mad poet, I'm actually highly scientific and rational - but I have zero reason to think this body is all I am.

(I thought you were a thirtysomething lawyer... assumption doesn't make assholes, rather it's something that happens fifty times a second - not the actual statistic - but I'm an asshole all by myself. I ain't gonna call you Alf no more nor give you so much shit. There ain't a whole lotta respect in the world, but you got mine - because you won. Wink)

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Depression/Anxiety Thread Erxomai 280 14,979 04-05-2014 11:07 AM
Last Post: Leo
  Depression and Unpleasant Truths Dark Phoenix 16 585 13-01-2014 04:11 PM
Last Post: bemore
Question Depression that never ends? Leela 33 2,053 05-01-2013 11:42 AM
Last Post: smidgen
  Society-induced depression Daftheed 10 666 20-08-2012 07:05 PM
Last Post: BioRichtofen
  big list of little helpers (against depression) Leela 14 1,024 24-06-2012 03:19 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  GOOD NEWS! Grassy Knoll just cured my Depression with this! Erxomai 9 582 19-04-2012 05:51 PM
Last Post: frankiej
  depression, social anxiety, and unemployment 13mentaculus 14 3,880 25-03-2011 10:37 PM
Last Post: 13mentaculus