Antivaxxer facebook debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Antivaxxer facebook debate
Thanks for the responses everyone, really. I'm certain this girl has lost it completely. I got into a separate discussion with her on morality in the Bible. When i brought up genocide, she said it was okay because they were Nephilim and posted a video. I kind of wonder what else she believes in. Many of the "scientists" she references also believe in chem trails and that AIDS was manufactured.

I'm probably giving her the last word but only because she's way too far down the rabbit hole. If you're interested what she said when I responded (with help from y'all, thank you) she responded with this gem:

https://sharylattkisson.com/what-the-new...m-studies/

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2015, 07:30 PM
(26-10-2015 06:40 PM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  Thanks for the responses everyone, really. I'm certain this girl has lost it completely. I got into a separate discussion with her on morality in the Bible. When i brought up genocide, she said it was okay because they were Nephilim and posted a video. I kind of wonder what else she believes in. Many of the "scientists" she references also believe in chem trails and that AIDS was manufactured.

I'm probably giving her the last word but only because she's way too far down the rabbit hole. If you're interested what she said when I responded (with help from y'all, thank you) she responded with this gem:

https://sharylattkisson.com/what-the-new...m-studies/

One google search can tell you Sharyl Attkisson is not someone you should be taking medical advice from. She tried to sue Eric Holder, US Department of Justice, and the US Postal Service for "spying" on her and hacking her computer. Yeah, the freaking postal service, the people that drop off your mail, is hacking your computer and spying on you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-10-2015, 08:03 AM
Next time someone on facebook tries to argue that vaccines cause autism, show them this little graph. It's a good lesson in correlation/causation.

[Image: autism_organic_foods.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 5 users Like Old Man Marsh's post