Any Christians for a fruitful skype debate?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2012, 09:45 PM

RE: Any Christians for a fruitful skype debate?
(19-02-2012 09:08 PM)GageIbbetson Wrote:  I posted this here because I've seen a few christian posters. And on other christian forums that I've seen, any threads that raise questions they don't like get removed so I'm wary of wasting time posting a thread asking to debate someone when they'll probably get deleted Tongue

You are right. Christian forums are not really open to debate of any kind. And there are very few theists in atheist groups at all.

I won't defend the Bible, and I follow the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, I can probably defend most of what's in the four Gospels of the New Testament, so if you want to debate something from there, I'm all in.

As to the existence of God, I just started a thread. My posts tend to get a lot of responses, but if you're reasonable and as respectful to me as I am to you, I will certainly respond to you.

So, why are you an atheist?

Wait, I see what you're fishing for is a skype debate. I don't even know what skype is. Sorry.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
19-02-2012, 09:53 PM
I would but A) I don't really know you, B) I'm busy on nights and weekends, and C) I prefer "debates" in the textual form. Oral debates are too frustrating.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2012, 10:04 PM

(19-02-2012 09:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I would but A) I don't really know you, B) I'm busy on nights and weekends, and C) I prefer "debates" in the textual form. Oral debates are too frustrating.

Well, at least we agree on something.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
20-02-2012, 03:19 PM
(19-02-2012 08:00 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  You just may want to try a 'theist' site Smile

The problem with that, like with "Christian forums" is that they don't like anyone challenging them. They even ban homosexuality on that forum. :/

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
20-02-2012, 04:57 PM
(20-02-2012 03:19 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 08:00 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  You just may want to try a 'theist' site Smile

The problem with that, like with "Christian forums" is that they don't like anyone challenging them. They even ban homosexuality on that forum. :/

Yes, I suppose the truth can be a scary thing to people with less IQ than a glass of water!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
20-04-2012, 08:55 AM
(19-02-2012 07:11 PM)GageIbbetson Wrote:  Have you managed to find any christians willing to debate?