Any Independent or Third Party Voters?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: Any Independent or Third Party Voters?
Technically I am an Independent. If I had to choose a party there is no one else I would consider, but the Greens.

"A man who dares waste an hour of his life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Although I consider myself a conservative that term ceased defining people like me after the religious right swallowed the republican party whole. I'm for the lowest possible taxes and a business friendly environment but I think we need a government, foreign policy and a safety net for the truly needy in society so libertarians don't do it for me.

I guess I'm a RINO Smile since the thought of repressing people different than myself or telling consenting adults what they can do in private is anathema to me.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
15-07-2012, 06:15 PM
I fully endorse Gary Johnson from the Libertarian party. I dont like any mainstream politic today.

I really wish third parties would be heard
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Libertarian. It's your life, you should have absolute control over it, with the one stipulation that you don't impede on anyone else's life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness.

Even though some parts of Ron Paul's views are batshit crazy, I'd vote for him just to break cycle and set the precedent. Give people hope that maybe they don't HAVE to vote for one or the other.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post