Any Jehovah's Witnesses at your door lately?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Any Jehovah's Witnesses at your door lately?
(18-08-2017 07:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 05:14 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Not even close. My dad is Jewish and my mom doesn't have a religion.

What about being 13 or 14? Pegged it didn’t I?

Not even close Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Nope, no JWs at my house. Not since we got added to that "skip this house" list a few years ago when I told them I was perfectly happy being the Head Priestess of the Church of the Rising Penis (all rise), thank you very much. I know they're around though. I keep seeing them on Main Street. They look about 14 years old. I feel sorry for them in their long-sleeved starched white shirts and ties in this 105 degrees in the shade weather.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
18-08-2017, 08:27 PM
(18-08-2017 08:16 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Nope, no JWs at my house. Not since we got added to that "skip this house" list a few years ago when I told them I was perfectly happy being the Head Priestess of the Church of the Rising Penis

Where can I join? Drooling
11-10-2017, 08:50 AM
(18-08-2017 08:16 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Nope, no JWs at my house. Not since we got added to that "skip this house" list a few years ago when I told them I was perfectly happy being the Head Priestess of the Church of the Rising Penis (all rise), thank you very much. I know they're around though. I keep seeing them on Main Street. They look about 14 years old. I feel sorry for them in their long-sleeved starched white shirts and ties in this 105 degrees in the shade weather.

> Strangely, neither of the two groups of JW's who come to my door have added my house to a list of those to be bypassed, despite the fact that I've always told them up front that I'm an atheist. I came back from the Transfer Station last Saturday to find a copy of THE WATCHTOWER on my back porch. That's the third time I've been visited this year.

> Oddly, they left their literature next door too. The house has a FOR SALE sign in front and has been empty for over a year. Facepalm
11-10-2017, 09:14 AM
I continue to have a JW-free front door. (makes note to give the household's guardian dragons -- Glori, George, Russ, Bianca and Shirley -- a nice Yule bonus)

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2017, 02:48 PM
I lived for a year in New Mexico. JW's do not frequent where I live in California but mormons do on occasion. I tell them that I heard stories from Navaho's about mormons literally buying children to go to school in Utah. It shuts them up quickly.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
11-10-2017, 11:30 PM
(18-08-2017 08:27 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Where can I join? Drooling

> Perhaps you can explain to us why you are no longer here. Laughat