Any MUDders/MUSHers here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Any MUDders/MUSHers here?
I've played MUSHes for years and occasionally tried my hand at MUDs. I used to play at a MUD called Darkside, which is gone now (though I think there's a game with that name now, it's not the same one I played, I don't think). I recently started playing on a couple of the Iron Realms Entertainment MUDs, and I like them. They're heavy-RP and have rich histories and a lot of player involvement therein.

Any of you folks into MU*s?

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: Any MUDders/MUSHers here?
(18-03-2013 03:45 PM)calmblueocean Wrote:  I've played MUSHes for years and occasionally tried my hand at MUDs. I used to play at a MUD called Darkside, which is gone now (though I think there's a game with that name now, it's not the same one I played, I don't think). I recently started playing on a couple of the Iron Realms Entertainment MUDs, and I like them. They're heavy-RP and have rich histories and a lot of player involvement therein.

Any of you folks into MU*s?
I played a few muds/mucks back in the 80s, the only one I have any real memories of is furrymuck, a mud where all the participants were animals or furries. They were kinda fun, but I was never totally sold on them, mainly because I had a large circle of RL gaming friends and pnped almost everyday back then.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply