Any Other Right-Wing/Nationalist Teens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Any Other Right-Wing/Nationalist Teens?
It often seems like this generation is one of dhimmi leftists who make a habit of flogging themselves for being white males and bragging about how happy they are to get fucked in the ass by hypersensitive grievance-mongers on tumblr. Do any of the other youth here share a right-wing/anti-immigration standpoint?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Any Other Right-Wing/Nationalist Teens?
ummm...no. Just no.

Travis

-Ideas Pull the Trigger but Instinct Loads the Gun
[+] 4 users Like tmbell87's post
29-07-2014, 03:28 PM
(28-07-2014 11:18 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  It often seems like this generation is one of dhimmi leftists who make a habit of flogging themselves for being white males and bragging about how happy they are to get fucked in the ass by hypersensitive grievance-mongers on tumblr. Do any of the other youth here share a right-wing/anti-immigration standpoint?

What would be the point of anti-immigration?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
29-07-2014, 03:39 PM
I don't care enough about politics to care about it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-07-2014, 03:45 PM
(28-07-2014 11:18 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  It often seems like this generation is one of dhimmi leftists who make a habit of flogging themselves for being white males and bragging about how happy they are to get fucked in the ass by hypersensitive grievance-mongers on tumblr. Do any of the other youth here share a right-wing/anti-immigration standpoint?

Maybe that's just not much of a thing in Aus...
You're going to be hard-pressed to find an Australian flogging themselves for being white. We tend to rather flog everyone else for not being white, and then make fun of ourselves because of it.

We've got plenty of hypersensitive people but most can't give a shit, and those who do usually spend their time tearing apart the hypersensitives for being hypersensitive. Hell, usually the hypersensitives who aren't Aboriginals angry at their land are hard-righters who get upset any time somebody wants something stupid like 'social equality', 'humane treatment of asylum seekers', 'regulation of industries to prevent them overextending themselves' or 'carbon taxes and reduction systems so we can work on climate change'.

But you will find many people, including many youths who are rabidly anti-immigration... I've heard people suggest having the Navy fire on asylum seeker boats... Because that'll improve our international standing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-07-2014, 04:13 PM
(29-07-2014 03:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Maybe that's just not much of a thing in Aus...
You're going to be hard-pressed to find an Australian flogging themselves for being white. We tend to rather flog everyone else for not being white, and then make fun of ourselves because of it.

We've got plenty of hypersensitive people but most can't give a shit, and those who do usually spend their time tearing apart the hypersensitives for being hypersensitive. Hell, usually the hypersensitives who aren't Aboriginals angry at their land are hard-righters who get upset any time somebody wants something stupid like 'social equality', 'humane treatment of asylum seekers', 'regulation of industries to prevent them overextending themselves' or 'carbon taxes and reduction systems so we can work on climate change'.

But you will find many people, including many youths who are rabidly anti-immigration... I've heard people suggest having the Navy fire on asylum seeker boats... Because that'll improve our international standing.

There was Pauline Hanson, but let me just give you a snippet of what wikipedia has to say about her book;
Quote:There were also claims that by 2050 Australia will have a president of Chinese-Indian background called Poona Li Hung and she would be part machine.

Is it just me or is she fucking insane?
30-07-2014, 12:35 AM
Right wing Nationalists?

We have a Grammar Nazi. Is that close enough?

[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post
30-07-2014, 07:06 AM
(30-07-2014 12:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Right wing Nationalists?

We have a Grammar Nazi. Is that close enough?

Dude get off my lawnDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
30-07-2014, 08:30 AM
I only know two people in real life that are my age and right wing, one is is literally mental and the other just believes it because his parents tell him to.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 5 users Like Im_Ryan's post
08-09-2014, 12:42 PM
The username may be a bit of a giveaway...