Any Other Right-Wing/Nationalist Teens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Any Other Right-Wing/Nationalist Teens?
(08-09-2014 12:42 PM)TheRightWingAthiest Wrote:  The username may be a bit of a giveaway...

I never would have guessed. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-09-2014, 05:16 PM
(08-09-2014 12:42 PM)TheRightWingAthiest Wrote:  The username may be a bit of a giveaway...

@Hi est?

#sigh
26-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Any Other Right-Wing/Nationalist Teens?
While I am a liberal, I think that a lot of things that they say can be idiotic, which is mostly the islamophobia bullshit, plus the radical feminism that some of us tend to sympathise with.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Adam9812's post
17-01-2015, 07:29 PM
I hate to be this harsh, but nationalism can go fuck itself.
[+] 3 users Like DeadChannel's post
18-01-2015, 10:54 AM
(17-01-2015 07:29 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  I hate to be this harsh, but nationalism can go fuck itself.

I agree, actually. I don't think it's beneficial for us to hold onto Nationalism. I view it is a larger tribalism.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 7 users Like Atothetheist's post
18-01-2015, 02:47 PM
(17-01-2015 07:29 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  I hate to be this harsh, but nationalism can go fuck itself.

Ahh nationalism...
She can be a dangerous beast.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Apologies for gravedigging here, but this section could do with a little more activity. I'm definitely centre-right, possibly a little nationalistic but nothing extreme.
09-08-2016, 03:07 PM
I've literally never seen this subforum. Will I get put on some kind of creepy dude registry if I post in here? Popcorn

I don't think I knew enough about foreign affairs as a teen to know whether or not I was nationalistic. I did stop saying the pledge of allegiance during my senor year of high school, though.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
09-08-2016, 03:17 PM
(09-08-2016 03:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  I've literally never seen this subforum. Will I get put on some kind of creepy dude registry if I post in here? Popcorn

I don't think I knew enough about foreign affairs as a teen to know whether or not I was nationalistic. I did stop saying the pledge of allegiance during my senor year of high school, though.

I started to get interested in politics when I was about 12, and my family haven't had any influence when it comes to my views either. I just researched stuff for myself and made up my own mind.