Any TTA members in (Joplin) Missouri?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2011, 01:32 PM

Sad Any TTA members in (Joplin) Missouri?
[Image: capt.e39952a4e7a24cc1b967fe166f0b8783-e3...UxcHs95g--]
A cross stands atop a church that was severely damaged by a tornado in Joplin, Mo., as a severe storm passes overhead Monday, May 23, 2011. A large tornado moved through much of the city Sunday, damaging a hospital, hundreds of homes and businesses and killing at least 89 people

Tornado kills at least 89 in SW Missouri city (AP)
(Full Article)

That's an awesome picture. It goes a long way to refute the Bible verse that claims man was given dominion over the earth. Tongue

I hope we don't have any members in Missouri. If so, I hope they were out of the path of the storm.

A tragic day for everyone there. Even a hospital was hit. Sad
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2011, 10:44 PM
RE: Any TTA members in (Joplin) Missouri?
I live close enough to joplin. We're having a lot of deaths recently in Missouri. Bellevue has recently had a death toll of at least 132, they're still digging. I expect the time that I'm in the path of a disaster I'll be on the metrolink (modern train). It's a very fun time to be here, hopefully I'm alive in august for my trip to Montreal. And that the airport isn't hit by another tornado.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply