Any Texas Hurricane Parties?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: Any Texas Hurricane Parties?
(27-08-2017 08:17 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Brian, your religion is like your dick: It's you have one, but please quit shoving down everyone else's throats.

Seriously, just hush if you can't stay on topic.

Um no, climate change is not a religion, it is a fact. Just like evolution is a fact. Ignorance of facts does not help humanity.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 09:47 AM
[Image: you-quit-being-a-douchebag-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg]

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
27-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Brian - go start a thread about the pros and cons about flood insurance, then we can all go there and talk about hurricane party drink recipes......

Cool

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-08-2017, 10:16 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
27-08-2017, 10:47 AM
(27-08-2017 09:01 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 08:17 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Brian, your religion is like your dick: It's you have one, but please quit shoving down everyone else's throats.

Seriously, just hush if you can't stay on topic.

Um no, climate change is not a religion, it is a fact. Just like evolution is a fact. Ignorance of facts does not help humanity.

No, but your political masturbation clearly is. You listen and learn as well as any fundamentalist I've ever met, and just like them, you don't know when to shut your goddamn pie hole.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-08-2017, 10:58 AM
We could start talking about guns here...

...and wait for Brian's head to explode.

...but I would really rather hear updates on Charlie's well-being and maybe hear from EA, Revs, and Thump...and others that may be in the path of the storm.

[Image: tC1Scdu.jpg]

Dog in hurricane area heading to higher ground with a whole bag of dog food...he's fine and was only wandering a short while.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
27-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Meanwhile, back to the thread at hand. It's still raining here but the water level out of the overflowing bayou a block from the house is slightly going down. It's still raining but not real hard.

And as to a party, the toads are out in force immensely enjoying themselves.

Happy, happy toads!
Happy, happy toads!
Breet! Breet! Breet! Breet!
Happy, happy toads!

Your fifteen minutes as the Buddha are up.

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 2 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
27-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Wow, it's really stuck right there isn't it?

No rain today here today but it looks like we could get some and they are saying closer to supper time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-08-2017, 11:10 AM
(27-08-2017 11:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Wow, it's really stuck right there isn't it?

No rain today here today but it looks like we could get some and they are saying closer to supper time.

If you get rain, I hope it makes your local toads as happy as ours. Our squirrels seem to be hunkered down somewhere safe and out of sight. As a bonus, our neighbor's incessant barking dog has been kept inside.

Your fifteen minutes as the Buddha are up.

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
27-08-2017, 11:51 AM
(27-08-2017 10:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Dog in hurricane area heading to higher ground with a whole bag of dog food...he's fine and was only wandering a short while.

Fine? I'd say that dog is smarter than most of the people in the area. I realize that leaving is easier said than done, and I know it's very difficult to take off and just wait for a storm to come and destroy everything you own. But, at the point when they told people who were staying to write their names and social security numbers on their arms in indelible ink so it's easier to identify them, at that point you have to seriously think through the reasons for not getting the fuck out of there.

Hopefully the worst is over, but everything I read says the flood waters are going to keep coming. Water is already waist deep in Houston and it it sounds like it's going to continue to rise. That's really amazing. I sincerely hope that the rain stops soon and the water can start to recede back into the Gulf.

For those of you who are in that path of that thing and couldn't get far enough away, I wish you the best of luck and hope you and yours are all ok .

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post