Any Texas Hurricane Parties?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Any Texas Hurricane Parties?
(28-08-2017 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 08:24 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I saw something online about floating colonies of fire ants. As if they don't have enough problems. Just the idea of that raised chill bumps over my whole body. I hope they can find a way to napalm those bitches without hurting anybody in the process. It said they were using the dead bodies of other fire ants as rafts.

Fire ants are horrible, nasty creatures. And this just proves you can't get rid of them; they just move somewhere else.

Apparently there are other critters moving around in the water too that aren't going to be helpful in the rescue efforts.

Nope.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Having lived long ago near the troubled Atticks dam, now overflowing, I can attest that that area was infested by water moccasins. Lots of them. I would not want to be in that area now as the snakes try to find someplace safe and start abandoning their usual haunts now under water.

I have heard some parts of Texas are now having problems with displaced alligators. None of these have shown up in my neighborhood. I feel so underprivledged. Only one snake has been spotted, species unknown in our area. Might have been a water moccasin.

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie
29-08-2017, 07:57 PM
That water will turn very foul soon and the critters in it will likely die. Either that or they get swept out to sea.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-08-2017, 08:37 PM
I wonder if fire ants can/will eat water moccasins. We can hope I guess.

Screw those fake ADT signs. I'm going with this:

[Image: b587adf10514a5b9a5a613c6f782cc77.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
30-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Meanwhile https://www.mediaite.com/online/ann-coul...te-change/

30-08-2017, 11:14 AM
(30-08-2017 07:36 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Meanwhile https://www.mediaite.com/online/ann-coul...te-change/

I thought Ann Coulter was a lesbian. ... I checked her wiki page, I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian.

#sigh
30-08-2017, 01:39 PM
(30-08-2017 11:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 07:36 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Meanwhile https://www.mediaite.com/online/ann-coul...te-change/

I thought Ann Coulter was a lesbian. ... I checked her wiki page, I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian.

Rumor has it she's hetrosexual.

But that still doesn't fully clarify things as far as I'm concerned...

Those big hands and the Adams apple keeps me guessing.

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
30-08-2017, 01:44 PM
(30-08-2017 01:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 11:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought Ann Coulter was a lesbian. ... I checked her wiki page, I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian.

Rumor has it she's hetrosexual.

Big Grin

Ha! It's the Adam's apple that gives it away.

#sigh
30-08-2017, 02:04 PM
(30-08-2017 01:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 01:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Rumor has it she's hetrosexual.

Big Grin

Ha! It's the Adam's apple that gives it away.

Did you ever read the bit that some guy wrote- a satire piece- how he got drunk and picked up Ann Coulter??? Problem was she became more shrill and nasty as he sobered up....

It was hilarious.. Hopefully somebody remembers it and has a link...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-08-2017, 02:56 PM
(30-08-2017 02:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 01:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ha! It's the Adam's apple that gives it away.

She has beady little eyes, too close together. Technically it is called Hypotelorism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotelorism

She's a mutant!

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie