Any Texas Hurricane Parties?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Any Texas Hurricane Parties?
(24-08-2017 05:43 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Yes, the game is if your house gets destroyed don't ask for federal help if you voted for the GOP after decades of bitching about government spending.

You sure are fun at a party. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-08-2017, 05:46 PM
(24-08-2017 05:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 05:43 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Yes, the game is if your house gets destroyed don't ask for federal help if you voted for the GOP after decades of bitching about government spending.

Just not a Grand Old one, apparently. Yes

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
24-08-2017, 05:54 PM
(24-08-2017 05:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

I hope nobody's house get's destroyed, just pointing out the hypocrisy from the right when a disaster happens they are going to jump for help just like the left.

Point is the GOP isn't interested in small government, they are interested in being the only government.

And how many environmental disasters have to happen before humans realize we are causing climate change.

Yea I guess I am out to ruin a party because while I hope nobody dies, would be nice if people woke up from their delusions.

I hope nobody ends up having to live in a sports stadium for weeks .

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2017, 05:58 PM
(24-08-2017 05:54 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 05:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You sure are fun at a party. Dodgy

I hope nobody's house get's destroyed, just pointing out the hypocrisy from the right when a disaster happens they are going to jump for help just like the left.

Point is the GOP isn't interested in small government, they are interested in being the only government.

And how many environmental disasters have to happen before humans realize we are causing climate change.

Yea I guess I am out to ruin a party because while I hope nobody dies, would be nice if people woke up from their delusions.

Yep, that lightened the mood.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-08-2017, 06:03 PM
(24-08-2017 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 05:54 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I hope nobody's house get's destroyed, just pointing out the hypocrisy from the right when a disaster happens they are going to jump for help just like the left.

Yep, that lightened the mood.

https://youtu.be/RjXAIM-bIDM?t=28s

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
24-08-2017, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2017 06:16 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(24-08-2017 02:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I know that such parties are common in Florida.

How about Texas???

Perfect drink for this one - Harvey Wallbangers.

In the service stationed in Fort Worth, we'd have "tornado parties". If there was a tornado watch, us airmen would gather all the beer we had and cooler 'em, sitting out on the outside walkway/balcony (I lived on the third floor), getting knackered while we were performing public service in case we saw a funnel cloud.

BTW, don't do this with white russians. ... you might be too busy puking to spot a funnel cloud. Ask me how I know.

No danger here -- 200 miles inland, we're predicted 4-8" rain and flash flood warnings, but I live on high ground next to the Pedernales and the worst I'll see is a soggy lawn.

Stay safe, Gulf Coasters, and batten down the hatches.
24-08-2017, 06:15 PM
(24-08-2017 05:54 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 05:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You sure are fun at a party. Dodgy

I'm sure that posting about it on an Internet forum will help them out.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
24-08-2017, 06:58 PM
What are the odds do you suppose that jesus-freak texans will take this as evidence that their fucking god is pissed at the legislature for trying to screw LGBT people out of their rights?

10,000 to 1

10,000,000 to 1

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
24-08-2017, 07:26 PM
(24-08-2017 06:03 PM)TSG Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yep, that lightened the mood.

https://youtu.be/RjXAIM-bIDM?t=28s

That was the funniest thing ever...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-08-2017, 07:31 PM
(24-08-2017 07:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 06:03 PM)TSG Wrote:  https://youtu.be/RjXAIM-bIDM?t=28s

That was the funniest thing ever...