Any Texas Hurricane Parties?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2017, 08:07 AM
RE: Any Texas Hurricane Parties?
(27-08-2017 07:58 AM)BnW Wrote:  I got through almost 4 pages of this thread and came to a sobering conclusion: Brian37 is douchebag. Can someone let me know if there is a point where the douchebaggery stopped and, if so, I'll start reading from there.

I am a "douchebag" for pointing out what 99% of climate scientists are saying?

Yep, Nader was a dick too by your logic, damned good thing cars don't have seat belts or airbags now.

I guess I am also a "douche" if I say that slavery isn't a culture but a horrible past we should not repeat.

Yep FACTS are a bitch aren't they?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 08:08 AM
(27-08-2017 07:57 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 07:30 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You just don't get it, do you? This thread isn't about politics.

I don't care. It needs to be about politics because humans influence governments and our policies on our fuel resources do affect OUR planet.

"Now is not the time" is a bullshit excuse, because if we had been addressing climate change 100 years ago we wouldn't be having this argument now.

You sound just like the auto industry when Nader told them how unsafe they were.

Car companies screamed and bitched about regulations only to learn to sell seat belts and air bags and still survived with those new mandates.

Nobody in this thread in the path, or anyone for that matter wants this to happen, but if this were taken seriously like it should have been long ago when scientists were sounding the alarm bells, we wouldn't be having this conversation now.

We need FUNDING in clean energy. We need funding in FEMA and evacuation. We need better building codes to minimize property damage. I am sorry the truth bothers you, but that is your baggage, not mine.

Oh, please, do shut the fuck up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-08-2017, 08:12 AM
(27-08-2017 08:07 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 07:58 AM)BnW Wrote:  I got through almost 4 pages of this thread and came to a sobering conclusion: Brian37 is douchebag. Can someone let me know if there is a point where the douchebaggery stopped and, if so, I'll start reading from there.

I am a "douchebag" for pointing out what 99% of climate scientists are saying?

Yep, Nader was a dick too by your logic, damned good thing cars don't have seat belts or airbags now.

I guess I am also a "douche" if I say that slavery isn't a culture but a horrible past we should not repeat.

Yep FACTS are a bitch aren't they?

You don't need to troll every thread with your political stance. Really, anyone who has been her longer than a month already knows because you repeat the same thing on every damn thread you open.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-08-2017, 08:13 AM
If those climate scientists really loved us, they would march on the White House and strangle Donald Trump with the guts of Congressman Lamar Smith.

Your fifteen minutes as the Buddha are up.

Cheerful Charlie
27-08-2017, 08:17 AM
Brian, your religion is like your dick: It's you have one, but please quit shoving down everyone else's throats.

Seriously, just hush if you can't stay on topic.
27-08-2017, 08:21 AM
2 people confirmed dead so far Sad

My older brother, a Coastie, is getting sent over to help out with the rescues.

Hopefully everyone stays safe Sad

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
27-08-2017, 08:23 AM
(27-08-2017 08:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 07:57 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I don't care. It needs to be about politics because humans influence governments and our policies on our fuel resources do affect OUR planet.

"Now is not the time" is a bullshit excuse, because if we had been addressing climate change 100 years ago we wouldn't be having this argument now.

You sound just like the auto industry when Nader told them how unsafe they were.

Car companies screamed and bitched about regulations only to learn to sell seat belts and air bags and still survived with those new mandates.

Nobody in this thread in the path, or anyone for that matter wants this to happen, but if this were taken seriously like it should have been long ago when scientists were sounding the alarm bells, we wouldn't be having this conversation now.

We need FUNDING in clean energy. We need funding in FEMA and evacuation. We need better building codes to minimize property damage. I am sorry the truth bothers you, but that is your baggage, not mine.

Oh, please, do shut the fuck up.

Why should I shut up. Scientists are saying our pumping out too much CO2 is causing more climate volatility, thus more intense weather. More extreme heat, more extreme cold, more intense snowstorms, more frequency of tornados and hurricanes, dying coral reefs, higher sea levels more flooding.

It would really suck if we reduced the harm from those events wouldn't it?

It needs to be about politics because right now we have a very ignorant president and a party in charge assaulting scientists in our government institutions whose job it is to protect our environment.

None of what I just typed is any sort of wish of ill to anyone in Harvey's path but yea, I want to be a "party pooper" so our government can put some seat belts and air bags on our environment so the potential harm to humans or to the economy get reduced. It would suck if we saved more lives and were able to save more property.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
27-08-2017, 08:31 AM
[Image: WEsKjz4h.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-08-2017, 08:56 AM
(27-08-2017 08:31 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  [Image: WEsKjz4h.jpg]

No, that would be Exxon and Koch Brothers and Duke Energy. The "cunts" are the asshole politicians who insist on rotary phone fuel that is killing or planet. You not liking my timing doesn't make me a cunt.

I want those affected to get FEMA help. i want them to survive, so how exactly does that make me a "cunt"? How is wanting less flooding and better evacuation plans and better building codes to reduce the effects make me a "cunt"?

It would suck if we could save more lives and more property?

27-08-2017, 08:56 AM
(27-08-2017 08:07 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I am a "douchebag" for pointing out what 99% of climate scientists are saying?

No, you're a douchebag for not knowing when it's not appropriate. We get it. We hear it. Now shut the fuck up already.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post