Any advice?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2012, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 06:00 AM by jackashflash.)
Any advice?
I think I found religion...

I met this girl, and the first thing I noticed was that she was smoking hot, and after talking to her a bit the next thing I realized was that she was very religious. Immediately, I knew if I had any chance at that, then I would have to do the song and dance.

Of course our first 'date, if you can call it that, was at her church, and we have been going fairly regularly for the past couple weeks. I am pretty sure her and the folks are buying my whole nice christian routine, but I am not 100% certain. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up tbh.

Any experienced xtians got some advice on how I can tap that, before they start to catch on?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2012, 06:03 AM
RE: Any advice?
If she's very religious the only way you can tap that is to marry her. Enjoy Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
06-05-2012, 07:08 AM
There is no way I could stand to continue on with this act forever. Besides, you can only mumble the words to these church songs so much, before things start getting too suspicious.

She would probably break up with me if she figured it out, and if not, I know her parents wouldn't go with it.
06-05-2012, 08:29 AM
(06-05-2012 07:08 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  There is no way I could stand to continue on with this act forever. Besides, you can only mumble the words to these church songs so much, before things start getting too suspicious.

She would probably break up with me if she figured it out, and if not, I know her parents wouldn't go with it.
That answers this for you. Find somebody who'll accept you as you are.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Regardless of her beliefs, I hope she sees through you before you tap anything. Get real. Literally.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 3 users Like Debzilla's post
06-05-2012, 12:49 PM
i hold atheists to a higher standard. i hope she makes you a believer and takes you out of our circle.
you are an embarrassment to nonbelievers and the human species as a whole. and this is coming from someone who is an absolute failure.
i hope you get your wish and she gives you an std for reward.
i am sick and tired of people being garbage, religious or not.
you are lucky i do not rule the world

even the smartest man in the world is an idiot
[+] 2 users Like dredmal's post
06-05-2012, 01:33 PM
(06-05-2012 05:56 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  I think I found religion...

I met this girl, and the first thing I noticed was that she was smoking hot, and after talking to her a bit the next thing I realized was that she was very religious. Immediately, I knew if I had any chance at that, then I would have to do the song and dance.

Of course our first 'date, if you can call it that, was at her church, and we have been going fairly regularly for the past couple weeks. I am pretty sure her and the folks are buying my whole nice christian routine, but I am not 100% certain. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up tbh.

Any experienced xtians got some advice on how I can tap that, before they start to catch on?

My advice is to stop looking at women as vaginal tap marks you keep track of on your bedpost. You won't find it gratifying. You won't even find it satisfying.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-05-2012, 01:46 PM
You are precisely the type of person who,s ass I would thoroughly enjoy kicking. Not only do I hope you fail miserably at "tapping that", I also hope you lose your dick in an extremely painful toxic waste accident.

You sir, are a disgusting pile of festering shit.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Well jackashflash, don't worry about being dumped when she finds out you've been lying to her for sex, I'm sure your first girlfriend will take you back [Image: Right_hand.JPG]

I'm sure you two will end up spending a lot of time together in the coming years. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
06-05-2012, 03:07 PM
That boat got torpedoed before it even got into the water. Ya might wanna know yer audience before you flap yer gums, jack. Then you might wanna post in the other thing section. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post