Any advice?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Any advice?
(06-05-2012 01:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You are precisely the type of person who,s ass I would thoroughly enjoy kicking. Not only do I hope you fail miserably at "tapping that", I also hope you lose your dick in an extremely painful toxic waste accident.

You sir, are a disgusting pile of festering shit.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
06-05-2012, 04:11 PM
(06-05-2012 04:08 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(06-05-2012 01:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You are precisely the type of person who,s ass I would thoroughly enjoy kicking. Not only do I hope you fail miserably at "tapping that", I also hope you lose your dick in an extremely painful toxic waste accident.

You sir, are a disgusting pile of festering shit.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
I would, but I think it may come out sounding rude. Wouldn't want to do that now. Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-05-2012, 04:15 PM
(06-05-2012 07:08 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  There is no way I could stand to continue on with this act forever. Besides, you can only mumble the words to these church songs so much, before things start getting too suspicious.

She would probably break up with me if she figured it out, and if not, I know her parents wouldn't go with it.

Don't be too sure. 90% of fundamentalists are phonies - sociopaths, raging closet homosexuals, bullies, haters, rascists, they're all in the pews with you. You'll fit right in. So talk the talk and walk the walk. Think it it as training the con artist in you - with hot pussy as a reward.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
07-05-2012, 01:12 AM
(06-05-2012 05:56 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  I think I found religion...

I met this girl, and the first thing I noticed was that she was smoking hot, and after talking to her a bit the next thing I realized was that she was very religious. Immediately, I knew if I had any chance at that, then I would have to do the song and dance.

Of course our first 'date, if you can call it that, was at her church, and we have been going fairly regularly for the past couple weeks. I am pretty sure her and the folks are buying my whole nice christian routine, but I am not 100% certain. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up tbh.

Any experienced xtians got some advice on how I can tap that, before they start to catch on?

Wow, you're quite the asshole, aren't you?
There are few things worse than the devoutly religious;
An Atheist liar is one of them.
Have you no integrity? No

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
07-05-2012, 02:44 AM
If you where religious then it would be alright as magic cloud pixy will say “there, there” and give you a forgiving pat on the head.

In fact, if you where religious it’s all her fault for not wearing a tent, and she’s female anyway so something somewhere in some book gives you the right to act like the pile of shit you are aspiring to be.

People like you are why I donate money to the SPCA and the like, fucking humans disgust me.

Do the honourable thing and come clean, salvage some self worth.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
07-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Once again, TTA impresses me with their responses.

Well said, well said.

[Image: the-rock-clapping.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
(06-05-2012 05:56 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  I think I found religion...

I met this girl, and the first thing I noticed was that she was smoking hot, and after talking to her a bit the next thing I realized was that she was very religious. Immediately, I knew if I had any chance at that, then I would have to do the song and dance.

Of course our first 'date, if you can call it that, was at her church, and we have been going fairly regularly for the past couple weeks. I am pretty sure her and the folks are buying my whole nice christian routine, but I am not 100% certain. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up tbh.

Any experienced xtians got some advice on how I can tap that, before they start to catch on?

You are a terrible human being. I aware you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quit fuckin' being dishonest and find someone you don't have to lie to. Grow some balls and some morals. Angry
07-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Come on guys. I'm completely against this as well but cut him a little slack.

He's young and naive (well, slightly younger and naiver than me) and under huge social pressure to get laid. Plus his hormones will be screaming out for it, just like the rest of us, and he's still learning to control it.

I'm not saying we should encourage his attitude, just that we should be a little more understanding and guiding.

Or of course, we could put on this massive charade and pretend that none of us cared that much about sex at 16, even those of us who were virgins at that age, and condemn him to the bottom of Hell. Not really sure what that's achieving though other than to score us some cheap, ill-deserved brownie points with the ladies of the forum and making him less likely to listen to advice to not risk hurting this girl.

Just my two cents on the topic Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-05-2012, 07:50 PM
(07-05-2012 06:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Come on guys. I'm completely against this as well but cut him a little slack.

He's young and naive (well, slightly younger and naiver than me) and under huge social pressure to get laid. Plus his hormones will be screaming out for it, just like the rest of us, and he's still learning to control it.

I'm not saying we should encourage his attitude, just that we should be a little more understanding and guiding.

Or of course, we could put on this massive charade and pretend that none of us cared that much about sex at 16, even those of us who were virgins at that age, and condemn him to the bottom of Hell. Not really sure what that's achieving though other than to score us some cheap, ill-deserved brownie points with the ladies of the forum and making him less likely to listen to advice to not risk hurting this girl.

Just my two cents on the topic Smile.

I stand by my earlier advice.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-05-2012, 09:53 PM
(07-05-2012 06:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Come on guys. I'm completely against this as well but cut him a little slack.

Or of course, we could put on this massive charade and pretend that none of us cared that much about sex at 16.

I don't remember any social pressure, although I do remember this huge pressure in my pants.
Sure, I cared about sex at 16. A lot.
But I didn't resort to deceit in order to have sex/have a girlfriend. Didn't even occur to me.
There'll be no slack cutting from me. Cool

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Quidsane's post