Any evidence that Fluoride is bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Any evidence that Fluoride is bad?
I am wondering if anyone can point me in to the right direction regarding this topic. Perhaps a medical journal has this information? I find i hard to believe that this stuff "Calcifies" your Pineal Gland and makes you "dumb." I feel this is just conspiracy theorist hoopla, but I have no evidence to support it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Any evidence that Fluoride is bad?
It doesn't do shit.
(there was a good thread about a year ago)

There are places on Earth with groundwater which contains far more dissolved fluoride than any deliberately-added amount.

Although...

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
23-06-2014, 03:12 PM
(23-06-2014 01:38 PM)cjlr Wrote:  It doesn't do shit.

There are places on Earth with groundwater which contains far more dissolved fluoride than any deliberately-added amount.

Although...

I figure it is complete bullshit claims.
23-06-2014, 03:59 PM
(23-06-2014 03:12 PM)Citizen_Atheist Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 01:38 PM)cjlr Wrote:  It doesn't do shit.

Although...

I figure it is complete bullshit claims.

Nah man, everybody knows that any conspiratorial claim is automatically unassailable since any counter evidence is undeniable proof of government cover-up.

I mean, it's just so obvious that the government is behind absolutely every unnecessary evil scheme imaginable. Rolleyes

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-06-2014, 04:12 PM
(23-06-2014 03:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 03:12 PM)Citizen_Atheist Wrote:  I figure it is complete bullshit claims.

Nah man, everybody knows that any conspiratorial claim is automatically unassailable since any counter evidence is undeniable proof of government cover-up.

I mean, it's just so obvious that the government is behind absolutely every unnecessary evil scheme imaginable. Rolleyes

Some conspiracies turned out to be true, but even then they were twisted into forms the conspiracy was not.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-06-2014, 08:18 PM
(23-06-2014 12:27 PM)Citizen_Atheist Wrote:  I am wondering if anyone can point me in to the right direction regarding this topic. Perhaps a medical journal has this information? I find i hard to believe that this stuff "Calcifies" your Pineal Gland and makes you "dumb." I feel this is just conspiracy theorist hoopla, but I have no evidence to support it.

Investigate every claim.

We live in a world where societies willing attempt to murder off millions of people. US administration alone have been the greatest source of warfare, and destruction, killing millions, in the last half century. Let alone drugging and sterilizing domestic citizens. So as far as "intent" or "plausibility", there's no question.

But that in itself is not evidence- not even close. So if there's any malpractice- whether knowingly harming citizens, or just covering it up for financial/political gain, bring it forward.

Because I sure haven't heard of any evidence of purposefully lobotomizing people through fluoride.
24-06-2014, 01:04 PM
http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/

Found this earlier.
24-06-2014, 01:08 PM
(24-06-2014 01:04 PM)Citizen_Atheist Wrote:  http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/

Found this earlier.

So the variance was in the standard range of error but we are going to state it in such a way that it could be seen as having an effect.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-06-2014, 01:17 PM
(24-06-2014 01:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 01:04 PM)Citizen_Atheist Wrote:  http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/

Found this earlier.

So the variance was in the standard range of error but we are going to state it in such a way that it could be seen as having an effect.

Eh; the results are somewhat more robust than that.

But also of key note is that the contamination levels producing significant effects arose from natural groundwater and demonstrated fluoride concentrations an order of magnitude higher than deliberately-added amounts in developed countries.

The takeaway here is that shit-tons of fluoride ingestion (10 times what is added to drinking water) is bad for you. That's a suprise to literally no one. That's why no one adds that much to their drinking water. The other takeaway is that children are more susceptible than adults, which must also be a surprise to literally no one.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post