Any gun/shooting sports enthusiasts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Any gun/shooting sports enthusiasts?
(05-09-2012 08:43 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I've actually been doing a lot of shooting lately. I taught my daughter this year, and she and I spend some really great quality time just target shooting with a .22. She is really considering entering into it as a serious sport. she's an excellent shot (already better than her old man), and she does really well at the safety aspect.

Personally, I love skeet shooting. I could do it all day, except I have pretty bad arthritis in both shoulders. Not really conducive to shooting all day.

Doc, mind if I ask what is "on duty"? Soldier, cop, guard?

Like Seasbury said... Air Force MP. Everyone's got jokes, even me! I don't kid though when I say you wouldn't think we were part of the AF. One of the few militaristic groups left in the Air Force.

(05-09-2012 08:49 PM)Seasbury Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 08:43 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Doc, mind if I ask what is "on duty"? Soldier, cop, guard?

Stark - Doc's an Air Force cop...which almost makes him a real soldier... Wink

Weeping

Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. - Robert Ingersoll
[Image: jVZNc.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Just messing with you doc - some of my best friends were Air Force pukes once upon a time, and my wife's pop was retired AF, AND I work on a former Air Force Base (now a Joint base...), so I got nothing but love for the boys and and girls in blue Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
05-09-2012, 09:12 PM
(05-09-2012 09:06 PM)Seasbury Wrote:  Just messing with you doc - some of my best friends were Air Force pukes once upon a time, and my wife's pop was retired AF, AND I work on a former Air Force Base (now a Joint base...), so I got nothing but love for the boys and and girls in blue Smile

Oh I know... after being in for so long you build up tough skin against "Chair Force" and "In the rear with the gear" jokes. I usually just laugh a long nowadays.

Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. - Robert Ingersoll
[Image: jVZNc.jpg]
Find all posts by this user