Any other gun enthusiasts lurking about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Any other gun enthusiasts lurking about?
Where are all of my heathen bretheren that love things that go BANG? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: Any other gun enthusiasts lurking about?
(28-06-2012 08:50 AM)StatiK Wrote:  Where are all of my heathen bretheren that love things that go BANG? Big Grin
We're around, but our presence seems to be anathema to the Euros and Metros. Shhhh.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-06-2012, 12:47 PM
(28-06-2012 12:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-06-2012 08:50 AM)StatiK Wrote:  Where are all of my heathen bretheren that love things that go BANG? Big Grin

We're around, but our presence seems to be anathema to the Euros. Shhhh.

To quote the Most Interesting Man in the World...Stay stealthy my friends, stay stealthy. Angel

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
28-06-2012, 12:50 PM
(28-06-2012 12:47 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(28-06-2012 12:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  We're around, but our presence seems to be anathema to the Euros. Shhhh.

To quote the Most Interesting Man in the World...Stay stealthy my friends, stay stealthy. Angel
I have a variety of things, but I seem to like shotguns. I still have my very first firearm, a Remington 870 pump in 12 Ga. Bought it for deer hunting, but I have multiple barrels for it and use it for trap shooting, too.

28-06-2012, 12:54 PM
(28-06-2012 12:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-06-2012 12:47 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  To quote the Most Interesting Man in the World...Stay stealthy my friends, stay stealthy. Angel
I have a variety of things, but I seem to like shotguns. I still have my very first firearm, a Remington 870 pump in 12 Ga. Bought it for deer hunting, but I have multiple barrels for it and use it for trap shooting, too.

I have only gone trap shooting once and it was a lot of fun! I like the 870. Down to a Glock 21 right now. Sad

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
28-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Nice, my own 870 is the Police Magnum model with the Surefire pump. 870 is such a classic, I love that gun.

Actually I've got a "project gun" I've been working on lately. It's a Saiga 12, I've put a CHAOS Titan quad rail system on it one of those Magpul angled foregrips, Magpul rail covers to protect the rest of it until I put an EOTech red dot on top of it. It has an Alumalite HALO barrel shroud. Next step is to finish the conversion and slap on a Slide Fire stock for automatic fire. It's gonna be amazing fun when I finish it. Smile
28-06-2012, 01:12 PM
(28-06-2012 12:54 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(28-06-2012 12:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have a variety of things, but I seem to like shotguns. I still have my very first firearm, a Remington 870 pump in 12 Ga. Bought it for deer hunting, but I have multiple barrels for it and use it for trap shooting, too.

I have only gone trap shooting once and it was a lot of fun! I like the 870. Down to a Glock 21 right now. Sad

Nothing wrong with the G21! I'm currently looking to trade my G30 with TruGlo tritium night sights, extended slide release, and a Lone Wolf threaded barrel for a G21C for match shooting. I'm reloading 45 now and I think the ported barrel may help in the production class, but I haven't seen too many 'C' models floating around lately... and even if I do see one, it'll probably be a gen 4 model. I really want a gen 3, ideally.
28-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Since it helps to visualize the Saiga 12 I mentioned earlier I just snapped a photo of it.

[Image: photo.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like StatiK's post
28-06-2012, 03:40 PM
(28-06-2012 03:37 PM)StatiK Wrote:  Since it helps to visualize the Saiga 12 I mentioned earlier I just snapped a photo of it.

Hmmm, not my first choice for trap shooting. Consider

28-06-2012, 03:47 PM
(28-06-2012 03:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-06-2012 03:37 PM)StatiK Wrote:  Since it helps to visualize the Saiga 12 I mentioned earlier I just snapped a photo of it.

Hmmm, not my first choice for trap shooting. Consider
It's my first choice for zombies. Wink