Any other juicers here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Any other juicers here?
(19-02-2012 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  4 mini-cukes, 6 stalks asparagus, bunch of dandelion greens, bunch of parsley, bunch of kale, 1/2 a lemon, 3 oz vodka. ... Scrumpdillyicious. Smile

Do you drink this in the morning with an empty stomach?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
22-02-2012, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 12:40 AM by GirlyMan.)
(22-02-2012 10:51 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  4 mini-cukes, 6 stalks asparagus, bunch of dandelion greens, bunch of parsley, bunch of kale, 1/2 a lemon, 3 oz vodka. ... Scrumpdillyicious. Smile

Do you drink this in the morning with an empty stomach?

No, but now that you mention it that sounds like an excellent breakfast elixir. I'm gonna give it a go. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
28-02-2012, 03:44 PM
I think that sounds like a nice thing to try in the morning first thing. I'm going to give it a shot as well. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2012, 11:38 PM
(28-02-2012 03:44 PM)Kaiden_2012 Wrote:  I think that sounds like a nice thing to try in the morning first thing. I'm going to give it a shot as well. Smile

I was a little woozy until lunch, but it was all good. ... Almost better somehow. Big Grin

13-03-2012, 05:15 PM
I was gonna start my own thread but then I remembered this one and thought Id ask for some advice here.

I have been making my own shakes whilst training and I wish to put more weight on. So Im looking for some suggestions of high calorie ingredients or anything else anybody can think of.

Currently my shakes consist of......

2 large cups of oatmeal.
1 pint of milk.
2 raw eggs.
1 banana.
3 strawberries.
Dash of olive oil.
Large tablespoon of peanut butter

Any suggestions would be welcomed Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
13-03-2012, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 08:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-03-2012 05:15 PM)bemore Wrote:  I was gonna start my own thread but then I remembered this one and thought Id ask for some advice here.

I have been making my own shakes whilst training and I wish to put more weight on. So Im looking for some suggestions of high calorie ingredients or anything else anybody can think of.

Currently my shakes consist of......

2 large cups of oatmeal.
1 pint of milk.
2 raw eggs.
1 banana.
3 strawberries.
Dash of olive oil.
Large tablespoon of peanut butter

Any suggestions would be welcomed Smile

Sounds good to me. 1 cup of oatmeal instead of 2 and add a couple of scoops of whey protein for good measure and you should be good to go. ... But what the fuck do
I know? Wink

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-03-2012, 05:11 PM
(13-03-2012 08:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sounds good to me. 1 cup of oatmeal instead of 2 and add a couple of scoops of whey protein for good measure and you should be good to go. ... But what the fuck do
I know? Wink

Cheers GM.
Ive used whey protein before and it gives me serious wind Confused thats why I have the eggs and the peanut butter Big Grin

I might get some maximuscle cyclone and just add one scoop.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-03-2012, 07:09 PM
If you want to put on weight without altering your recipe too much, use real cream in place of some of the milk.

One time my husband came back from the hospital looking like one of the concentration camp victim pics (skin and bone, no meat or muscle, looked horrific!) After a few days of drinking every type of juice and broth (simple and thin) under the sun, I did this and within a month he looked like a human being again and had gained his strength back (he couldn't even walk):

1 can Ensure (any flavor you like, somehow that stuff really puts on the weight), 2 scoops ice cream, 1 banana, 1 avocado, 1/4 cup walnuts, 2 raw eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal, and since he suffered from nausea, 1 tablespoon of marihuana syrup

( I also preceeded each meal with some syrup, taken sublingually, but you don't need any of that since you have no trouble eating)

This concoction lasted a day, split into 3 drinks. In between drinks I threw cooked chicken or any meat, fresh veggies, and cooked rice in the blender and then heated it for soups and stirred in some real cream. (he had trouble swallowing so everything was juiced or blended). He also got protein supplements.

Once I had him drinking the first two drinks his resistance to food went away and he got ravenously hungry. He had not eaten in almost 6 weeks. Out of that, he had 12 days of intravenous feedings.

If you want to gain weight and energy and keep decent nutrients in the diet too, this works great.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-03-2012, 07:37 PM
(15-03-2012 05:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive used whey protein before and it gives me serious wind Confused

Your point being? Big Grin

(15-03-2012 07:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  1 can Ensure (any flavor you like, somehow that stuff really puts on the weight), 2 scoops ice cream, 1 banana, 1 avocado, 1/4 cup walnuts, 2 raw eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal, and since he suffered from nausea, 1 tablespoon of marihuana syrup

No good for Girly since I got the prediabetes and need to keep the blood sugar low and the weight down, but the avocado is a clever addition. bemore might want to consider trying that as well. Now tell us some more about this marihuana syrup. You brew this yourself?