Any other not-so-highly-educated atheists out there?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Any other not-so-highly-educated atheists out there?
The first and only time so far I have attended a University course, as a visitor, I was asking questions and giving input. So much that the teacher called shame on her students for their inactivity during her class. Blush

"Higher education" means not that you'll know how to think for yourself and ask the important questions or even possess intelligence.

You're doing all right, Escape Artist. Yes You don't need a black belt in certificates or doctorate degrees and the like. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
07-08-2013, 11:57 AM
(06-08-2013 11:29 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  ...
I myself have got only a high school diploma and a college certification

I think that's more than I've got.

Honestly, it's too long ago to remember.

Sadcryface

07-08-2013, 12:34 PM
I went to college and never could make up my mind what major I wanted. I went from one thing to another to another... it was quite interesting. I spent a few years doing that, supporting myself with a business I started, and then the business started making good money and taking up much of my time so I dropped out.

After a few years I sold the business, started another and went back to college. Took business courses and law courses. Got bored. The new business started taking off and I dropped out again.

Repeated this one more time before I decided that I already knew what I needed to make it in life, and that I was wasting my time learning things that couldn't hold my interest.

Today I am kinda glad I did all that, it was fun, and I know something about a lot of things.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post