/ thread
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Any singles out there?
(18-04-2013 02:30 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  OK - I'll play along...Heart

*Single (never married, no kids).
*Male, straight (not that there's anything wrong with that).
*Currently trying OKCupid, but not a big fan of online dating.
*Like movies, books, travel, my rescue dog, naps, exercise, wine, internet forums.
*Introverted as a rule, but will cut loose on vacations & in foreign countries, especially if tequila or orujo is involved...

Add a couple of years; change "Currently" to "Used to be;" Tequila to Scotch and orujo to weed, and that's me! Wink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-04-2013, 03:03 PM
I am now taken, I know ladies I am sorry for breaking your hearts and all but hey, lifes a bitch sometimes.

http://www.pof.com

Free to use..... happy fishing Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
18-04-2013, 03:08 PM
(18-04-2013 03:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  I am now taken, I know ladies I am sorry for breaking your hearts and all but hey, lifes a bitch sometimes.

http://www.pof.com

It's not just the ladies who are sad. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-04-2013, 03:21 PM
(18-04-2013 02:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Add a couple of years; change "Currently" to "Used to be;" Tequila to Scotch and orujo to weed, and that's me! Wink

Scotch and weed will work for me as well - better living through chemistry, I always say! Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist_pilgrim's post
18-04-2013, 03:34 PM
(18-04-2013 03:21 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 02:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Add a couple of years; change "Currently" to "Used to be;" Tequila to Scotch and orujo to weed, and that's me! Wink

Scotch and weed will work for me as well - better living through chemistry, I always say! Evil_monster

I think our struggles and "treatments" have followed a similar path. Blush

~Izel
18-04-2013, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 03:41 PM by Peanut.)
(18-04-2013 03:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  I am now taken, I know ladies I am sorry for breaking your hearts and all but hey, lifes a bitch sometimes.

Woo hoo! I love hearing that people are in a happy relationship. I'm sure that you broke a few hearts by posting that you were taken.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post