Any symphonic metal fans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Any symphonic metal fans?
(20-02-2013 05:17 PM)MoonMama_80 Wrote:  Korpiklaani sounded amazing~! I will try to listen to more of their stuff. (I haven't listened to the other one yet.)

I also need to try After Forever...I've heard a lot about them but haven't given them a listen. Big Grin

Thankies!!
This is one of my favourite After Forever songs. They don't overdo it with the growling vocals and mostly let the lead singer shine. She has a powerful voice.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2015, 10:50 AM
Wink Nereids : the great symphonic and Baroque Metal band metal fans?
Hello,

Here is Nereids, a symphonic metal band with a great female voice and an orchestral music Heart

[+] 1 user Likes thetis2015's post
02-05-2015, 02:56 PM
(16-02-2013 09:33 PM)MoonMama_80 Wrote:  Are there any fans of symphonic metal/gothic type music here? I am talking artists like Epica, Therion, Within Temptation, Nightwish (Tarja period, that is) & Angtoria...
Within Temptation are my fav Symphonic band.
I like Nightwish but not such a fan of Tarja.
My young daughters (4 and 6) like Within Temptation and Night wish

Also good bands are Delain, Epica, Stream of passion
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
20-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Delain is pretty good, but they aren't my favorite. Nightwish, of course, is mine. Tarja was okay. Annette, however, was bad for the band overall, especially attitude. Floor, however, seems to be a wonderful addition to the team. I haven't heard anything bad about her (though she is kind of new to the band...?) Saw Nightwish in Dallas a few weeks back. Best concert ever! Got to meet the band and everything. They're coming to Oklahoma City in March, so I can't wait to see them again. And Delain is slated as a support band, so I'm actually looking forward to it.
[+] 1 user Likes JupiterSWarrior's post