Anybody have 12mb U-verse internet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Anybody have 12mb U-verse internet?
I just ordered it because it's only 29.99/month with self installation. There is a $100 activation fee but they send you a $100 Visa rebate card to offset it. It will be hooked up to the playstation and used for my laptop. I don't online game much but I do stream Netflix. Anyone know if I'll have any issues?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: Anybody have 12mb U-verse internet?
(01-06-2012 04:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I just ordered it because it's only 29.99/month with self installation. There is a $100 activation fee but they send you a $100 Visa rebate card to offset it. It will be hooked up to the playstation and used for my laptop. I don't online game much but I do stream Netflix. Anyone know if I'll have any issues?
Never heard of it but it sounds great!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-06-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Anybody have 12mb U-verse internet?
(02-06-2012 01:27 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 04:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I just ordered it because it's only 29.99/month with self installation. There is a $100 activation fee but they send you a $100 Visa rebate card to offset it. It will be hooked up to the playstation and used for my laptop. I don't online game much but I do stream Netflix. Anyone know if I'll have any issues?
Never heard of it but it sounds great!

U-verse is just the name AT&T calls their cable internet/tv services.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain