Anybody remember "Trix Rabbit Deserves Justice"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Anybody remember "Trix Rabbit Deserves Justice"?
A few years back, The Amazing Atheist had a video that I just LOVED, called "Trix Rabbit Deserves Justice!".

It was hilarious, he basically ranted about the horrible injustice inflicted upon the rabbit, and demanded that people act to defend this poor soul. Tragically, the video was taken down and I have failed to find any copies of it anywhere Sad

On the bright side, I have a disturbingly good memory, so I thought I'd post the contents of the video, as I remember them, below. Be warned. As this is a video by The Amazing Atheist we're talking about here, foul language is to be expected:

Quote: There is an issue that has been weighing on my consciousness for some time now, and I have been waiting for someone out there to address this, but that hasn't happened, so it looks like I am going to have to be the one to say what needs to be said, for I am the voice of my generation, like kanye west.

Let. The Trix. Rabbit. Have. some of that FUCKING cereal. You sadistic, vile, horrible little racist children!

He's on the fucking box. The rabbit… is on the box… of the cereal that he is NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE. What kind of twisted shit is this? Would you put a dog on a thing of dog food and then go "This isn't dog food, this is people food, fuck off dog!" *omnomnom* "MMMM! Bacon bits!" *omnomnom!*

You've all seen this shit! he's wearing disguises, he's TRYING. he's trying with all his rabbit heart, but every single time, at the last second, they just SNATCH IT AWAY FROM HIM. They see through his disguise from the very beginning, but it's not enough for those kids to just go "Haha, you're the rabbit, fuck off," No, they LEAD HIM ON! They're like "OH! You're FOOLING US! Oh ho ho ho! Oh sure, we'll give you some trix!" They pour out a bowl… get the milk out, start pouring the milk in… And then at the last second, they fucking, just, ARRANGE for him to be revealed at that moment and they're like "Oh! You're the rabbit! Silly rabbit, trix are for kids!" *Omnomnom* "Watch me eat it, asshole." *omnomnom!

"Silly rabbit, trix are for kids", WHAT THE FUCK? We used to have a saying like that in our country. "Silly negro, front of the bus is for white folk!" WHERE is the ACLU on this? Where is the million rabbit march for this poor soul?
Anybody else remember this video?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Anybody remember "Trix Rabbit Deserves Justice"?
I remember it; now that you've mentioned it.

I feel like it was recommended on my Youtube home-page recently, but I looked before posting this and I can't find it either. I doubt it'd be on his TJDoesLife channel but it may be worth a search.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Anybody remember "Trix Rabbit Deserves Justice"?
this one? http://www.casttv.com/video/evxcgx/ninja...tice-video

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user