Anyone a closet atheist?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Anyone a closet atheist?
I'm at a stage in my life where I dont care what people think.

That being said, I got a A-atom necklace from that evolvefish place and started wearing it all the time. All of a sudden I got some real shitty attitudes from places I was doing business at as a customer at local owned places, and have also let them know exactly what they can do with their shop/product. This wasnt helpful to my not burning convienient bridges.

I stopped wearing it and got treated better (idiots dont have a memory either), but when the subject comes up I let em have it with both barrels.

I just got back into not advertising it, but yet not afraid to take on the task of educating the delusional retards (if they bring it up).

This is kind of a small town place and the word spreads quickly, and they do so enjoy taking you down a notch.

This is why I was considering doing what my one thread was about.... getting even.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Anyone a closet atheist?
I've still got a foot in the closet. My family and closest friends all know I'm an atheist, but only 1 of my coworkers knows. I don't go around faking that I'm religious, but neither do I wear a shirt announcing my nonbeliefs. One of my Bible thumper co-workers decided to start asking me a bunch of religious questions one day. My response was "I'm really not very religious" rather than "I'm an atheist". It just doesn't seem like it's worth the potential conflict to be open with these people.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply