Anyone else?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Anyone else?
I guess the boxing match between UK and I is now over. I was wondering if anyone else would like to go one on one? I'm not looking to call anyone out specifically. I just like this particular format.

Rules would be the same plus one or two concerning content.
The rules of this "debate" are simple:

- Questions should not be avoided or circumvented

- Questions should be given the most direct answer possible

- posts should be kept as short as possible

- the person who claims something has the burden to proove, name evidence or at least give good arguments or explanations *Either party may call for source material and may be asked to defend it.

- keep polite and refrain from logical fallacies

* The discussion needs to be focoused on Christianity in General, The God of the Bible or the bible itself. I do not want to get into other religions/beliefs.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Anyone else?
You yourself are incapable of operating under the rules you propose. Go fuck yourself.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
18-02-2014, 01:18 PM
I've already got 7 pages of dialog that says otherwise. Uk was a stickler about the rules, and called me on them when he thought I wandered too far out of bounds.

Besides what a oppertunity for an intelect such as yours to make a fool of someone like me. Especially, if you can get me to break my own rules in the process. Wink

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
18-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Everything you have ever posted in the three fora that I have seen you spewing your shit in puts the lie to your claim. You wouldn't know intellectual honesty if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

18-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Simple question: Why do you need God?

Atir aissom atir imon
18-02-2014, 01:45 PM
(18-02-2014 12:51 PM)Drich Wrote:  I guess the boxing match between UK and I is now over. I was wondering if anyone else would like to go one on one? I'm not looking to call anyone out specifically. I just like this particular format.

Rules would be the same plus one or two concerning content.
The rules of this "debate" are simple:

- Questions should not be avoided or circumvented

- Questions should be given the most direct answer possible

- posts should be kept as short as possible

- the person who claims something has the burden to proove, name evidence or at least give good arguments or explanations *Either party may call for source material and may be asked to defend it.

- keep polite and refrain from logical fallacies

* The discussion needs to be focoused on Christianity in General, The God of the Bible or the bible itself. I do not want to get into other religions/beliefs.

Questions should be given the most direct answer possible

....but............ everyone knows this ^^ doesn't work with you. It's odd how you think you answer questions when you really don't. And it also doesn't matter how many people, how many times, etc point that out to you. You're so convinced that you've answered.

LOL

so..........

yeah............... don't think so. There's no debate with you. You might consider just continue to talk to yourself. That's mostly what you do in a forum anyway.
Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
18-02-2014, 01:55 PM
(18-02-2014 01:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  I've already got 7 pages of dialog that says otherwise. Uk was a stickler about the rules, and called me on them when he thought I wandered too far out of bounds.

Besides what a oppertunity for an intelect such as yours to make a fool of someone like me. Especially, if you can get me to break my own rules in the process. Wink

First lesson. Learn how to spell intellect. Laughat

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
18-02-2014, 02:03 PM
(18-02-2014 01:55 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 01:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  I've already got 7 pages of dialog that says otherwise. Uk was a stickler about the rules, and called me on them when he thought I wandered too far out of bounds.

[Image: Jon-Stewart-saying-Oh-Snap.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
18-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Re: RE: Anyone else?
(18-02-2014 01:55 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

And opportunity...and how to use it properly '..an opportunity'

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like TubbyTubby's post
18-02-2014, 02:16 PM
(18-02-2014 02:09 PM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 01:55 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  First lesson. Learn how to spell intellect. Laughat

And opportunity...

....and half of the rest of the fucking English language (your own native fucking tongue, for Cheezsakes)...