Anyone else a fan of going out to eat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Anyone else a fan of going out to eat?
I go out for dinner with my parents at least twice a month, if not more. I love it. I won't have to clear the table, and while my mom isn't bad at cooking, chefs manage to do it better most of the time.

I also go out for lunch every once in a while, mostly with one of my parents. I love being served fresh food and nice cold drinks.

[Image: godtroll.php]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Anyone else a fan of going out to eat?
I prefer my own cooking. Smile

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
06-07-2013, 11:13 AM
I prefer my own cooking because restaurants cost more money Tongue.

Sure, there's a couple things I can make as well as anyone - but I don't have nearly the time, skill, or supplies to equal the sum total of all available restaurants.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
06-07-2013, 11:37 AM
How I'm not morbidly obese, I do not know, and I thank my crying-teenage-body. One day my body will crucify me for all of the fast food I've eaten.

Unsure

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
06-07-2013, 12:28 PM
(06-07-2013 11:13 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I prefer my own cooking because restaurants cost more money Tongue.

I almost always feel like "Well I couldda done that almost as good for like what I paid in the goddam tip." ... Probably the Scot in me. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-07-2013, 01:23 PM
(06-07-2013 12:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 11:13 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I prefer my own cooking because restaurants cost more money Tongue.

I almost always feel like "Well I couldda done that almost as good for like what I paid in the goddam tip." ... Probably the Scot in me. Big Grin

I have started to make sure not to order anything that can cook myself - I end up not enjoying it because I like mine better. I'm cooking it the way I am because that's the way I like it. Tongue

I do like trying different and new things and try to always do that when I go out to eat.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-07-2013, 01:52 PM
(06-07-2013 01:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  I do like trying different and new things and try to always do that when I go out to eat.

I have a set amount of restaurants I go to, and I rarely vary in what I order. If I do change something, it's probably going to be my new standard dish.

Just the picky guy in me.

06-07-2013, 01:55 PM
(06-07-2013 01:52 PM)NL Atheist Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 01:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  I do like trying different and new things and try to always do that when I go out to eat.

I have a set amount of restaurants I go to, and I rarely vary in what I order. If I do change something, it's probably going to be my new standard dish.

Just the picky guy in me.

I like the adventure...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-07-2013, 02:04 PM
(06-07-2013 01:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  I like the adventure...

Cowardice is my second name!

06-07-2013, 02:32 PM
I have never been a fan. I haven't been able to get past the idea that I can buy an awful lot of groceries for the price of a decent meal out. And I am not a 'foodie' either. I eat to live not live to eat. I am also not an adventurous eater so I tend to order the same things over and over...I would just as soon eat a bowl of cereal at home.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF