Anyone else feel like tearing their hair out?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Anyone else feel like tearing their hair out?
(20-01-2013 01:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You'll have to give me lessons.

Glad to.

Lesson 1: Do not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about you except what you think of yourself.

That's it. Lessons over. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-01-2013, 01:36 PM
(20-01-2013 01:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Glad to.

Lesson 1: Do not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about you except what you think of yourself.

Well... Simple and two the point. I already do that mostly! Thank you Grandmaster *bow*

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
20-01-2013, 01:36 PM
(20-01-2013 01:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Lesson 1: Do not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about you except and that includes what you think of yourself.

Fixt. Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
20-01-2013, 01:41 PM
(20-01-2013 01:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 01:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Lesson 1: Do not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about you except and that includes what you think of yourself.

Fixt. Tongue

Careful now, there's a fine line between a sociopath and a psychopath. ... At least that's been my experience. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-01-2013, 01:42 PM
(20-01-2013 01:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Glad to.

I always say that if you don't like me you can kiss my little white ass. Tongue

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
20-01-2013, 01:54 PM
(20-01-2013 01:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Careful now, there's a fine line between a sociopath and a psychopath. ... At least that's been my experience.
And I ain't crossing it. Not even coming close to either of those Angel Psychopaths are highly egocentric. I was kinda preaching the opposite... I think Consider

But maybe that's 'cause I'm truly horrible to myself, so I think I should stop listening to myself Drinking Beverage

20-01-2013, 01:56 PM
(20-01-2013 01:54 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 01:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Careful now, there's a fine line between a sociopath and a psychopath. ... At least that's been my experience.
And I ain't crossing it. Not even coming close to either of those Angel Psychopaths are highly egocentric. I was kinda preaching the opposite... I think Consider

But maybe that's 'cause I'm truly horrible to myself, so I think I should stop listening to myself Drinking Beverage

Your mind is like a dangerous neighborhood - you should never go in there alone. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-01-2013, 02:06 PM
(20-01-2013 01:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your mind is like a dangerous neighborhood - you should never go in there alone. Drinking Beverage
I ain't never alone. It's actually becoming kinda overcrowded Weeping

20-01-2013, 02:15 PM
(19-01-2013 05:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  No. I've never even heard of Creationism before I discovered the Internet. Germany is, fortunately, a very secular and non-religious country.

Just another reason I'm scared shitless by the godless Germans, I mean in addition to the fact their goddam godless teenagers have a better grasp of English than most native speakers.

(20-01-2013 01:42 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I always say that if you don't like me you can kiss my little white ass. Tongue

For those of us with asses which can't really be described as "little", we go with "lily white" or "big fat black" as the case may be. Wink

(20-01-2013 01:54 PM)Vera Wrote:  And I ain't crossing it. Not even coming close to either of those Angel Psychopaths are highly egocentric.

My impression is they're more egognostic and idcentric. ... Not that I would know nothin' 'bout that. ... No

(20-01-2013 01:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your mind is like a dangerous neighborhood - you should never go in there alone. Drinking Beverage

I'm still working on bringing the tour guide back, fucker's being obstinate. ... Prolly has something to do with management demoting him from Vet status just 'cause he said "Fuck You Management!" Can't say I blame him.

20-01-2013, 02:27 PM
(20-01-2013 02:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm still working on bringing the tour guide back, fucker's being obstinate. ... Prolly has something to do with management demoting him from Vet status just 'cause he said "Fuck You Management!" Can't say I blame him.
Well, you're obviously aren't doing that good of a job then, are you? You really must apply yourself more! Place is starting to feel like a minefield without anyone guiding us. Angry