Anyone else feel like tearing their hair out?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Anyone else feel like tearing their hair out?
(20-01-2013 02:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm still working on bringing the tour guide back, fucker's being obstinate. ... Prolly has something to do with management demoting him from Vet status just 'cause he said "Fuck You Management!" Can't say I blame him.

Oh, c'mon. He said he was leaving, he left, he was gone for days, then the team decided there would be 10 vets and he lost vet status to make room.
It's not some big fuckin' conspiracy or retribution.

Have you considered outsourcing the tour guide job?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2013, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 03:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-01-2013 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  ... then the team decided there would be 10 vets ...

The fuck that quota come from? Outta someone's ass? Why only 10 vets? Why you limit Vets? The fuck's wrong with you fucks. The more Vets the motherfucking better. ... This sorta shit is why I'm having problems getting him back. ... And again, not sure I can blame him.

(20-01-2013 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Have you considered outsourcing the tour guide job?

Well I've outsourced it to the fucking psychiatrists for years. ... HouseOfCantor is the only one I've found so far who could motherfucking appreciate it.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
20-01-2013, 03:07 PM
But it ain't about the title though, is it? Who cares about that? (though to have it taken away can't be too nice...)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
20-01-2013, 03:15 PM
By the way, who are the vets now?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-01-2013, 03:17 PM
(20-01-2013 03:07 PM)Vera Wrote:  But it ain't about the title though, is it? Who cares about that? (though to have it taken away can't be too nice...)

It ain't about the title, it's about access to the clubhouse and telling management they're full of shit without fear of retribution. Something I expect in both my professional and personal life.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
20-01-2013, 03:22 PM
(20-01-2013 03:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  ... then the team decided there would be 10 vets ...

The fuck that quota come from? Outta someone's ass? Why only 10 vets? Why you limit Vets? The fuck's wrong with you fucks. The more Vets the motherfucking better. ... This sorta shit is why I'm having problems getting him back. ... And again, not sure I can blame him.

Wasn't my call - it just sort of happened. Consider
I don't know that '10' is carved on a tablet. Smile
Quote:
(20-01-2013 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Have you considered outsourcing the tour guide job?

Well I've outsourced it to the fucking psychiatrists for years. ... HouseOfCantor is the only one I've found so far who could motherfucking appreciate it.

Well, that crazy motherfucker should come back.

20-01-2013, 03:23 PM
(20-01-2013 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 03:07 PM)Vera Wrote:  But it ain't about the title though, is it? Who cares about that? (though to have it taken away can't be too nice...)

It ain't about the title, it's about access to the clubhouse and telling management they're full of shit without fear of retribution. Something I expect in both my professional and personal life.

You make a compelling argument. Drinking Beverage

20-01-2013, 03:24 PM
(20-01-2013 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It ain't about the title, it's about access to the clubhouse and telling management they're full of shit without fear of retribution. Something I expect in both my professional and personal life.
Management, you're full of shit (just like anyone else with a gastrointestinal system). Whatcha gonna do to me now? Angel

(And how's it working out for you in your personal life? Dodgy )

20-01-2013, 03:29 PM
(20-01-2013 03:24 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It ain't about the title, it's about access to the clubhouse and telling management they're full of shit without fear of retribution. Something I expect in both my professional and personal life.
Management, you're full of shit (just like anyone else with a gastrointestinal system). Whatcha gonna do to me now? Angel

(And how's it working out for you in your personal life? Dodgy )

Please fill out form 2-12/J in triplicate explaining the nature of your complaint. Drinking Beverage

It will be reviewed by the Complaints Department and considered for appropriate action.

20-01-2013, 03:34 PM
(20-01-2013 03:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please fill out form 2-12/J in triplicate explaining the nature of your complaint.

It will be reviewed by the Complaints Department and considered for appropriate action.
What complaint? You think I give a shit that you're all full of shit? As you are already full of it, you obviously do not need any more, which is why I can't be bothered to give even a single one. Drinking Beverage