Anyone else got one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Anyone else got one?
Seth's book, I got one, autographed, for my wife, of course I plan on reading it as well Tongue

[Image: 25a4yuq.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-07-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Anyone else got one?
(15-07-2015 04:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Seth's book, I got one, autographed, for my wife, of course I plan on reading it as well Tongue

If it causes me to have that facial expression, I'm not getting one. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Got mine Monday, plan to read it this weekend.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-07-2015, 05:04 PM
(15-07-2015 05:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 04:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Seth's book, I got one, autographed, for my wife, of course I plan on reading it as well Tongue

If it causes me to have that facial expression, I'm not getting one. Tongue

buahahahahahahahahahahahhaa I am sooooooooooooo un-photogenic, and HATE taking selfies, unless I am naked Unsure I took that stupid pic like 25 times, too close, off focus, too low, too high, too ugly Weeping

Angry

Drooling

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
15-07-2015, 05:06 PM
(15-07-2015 05:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got mine Monday, plan to read it this weekend.

yayyyyy I cant wait to read it, my wife is out of town for a couple weeks, can't wait to give it to her, she is a huge seth podcast fanatic. Thumbsup

15-07-2015, 05:14 PM
It looks like you got a misprint copy. It's all backwards. Big Grin
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
15-07-2015, 05:16 PM
(15-07-2015 05:06 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 05:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got mine Monday, plan to read it this weekend.

yayyyyy I cant wait to read it, my wife is out of town for a couple weeks, can't wait to give it to her, she is a huge seth podcast fanatic. Thumbsup

Mine's autographed but I may take it with me if I make it to his talk here in August. He is hitting 3 or 4 cities here in TX and will be at the same venue where I met him a couple years ago. Since I have pictures with Seth and Aron Ra with Seth's first book, perhaps I can do that with the new book too. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Was that taken on base or do you have a sign that says "Head" on your bathroom door at home?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
15-07-2015, 05:21 PM
(15-07-2015 05:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 05:06 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  yayyyyy I cant wait to read it, my wife is out of town for a couple weeks, can't wait to give it to her, she is a huge seth podcast fanatic. Thumbsup

Mine's autographed but I may take it with me if I make it to his talk here in August. He is hitting 3 or 4 cities here in TX and will be at the same venue where I met him a couple years ago. Since I have pictures with Seth and Aron Ra with Seth's first book, perhaps I can do that with the new book too. Thumbsup

Soooooooooooo jealous!

15-07-2015, 05:22 PM
No, I have not read Dercas Swoc, but it looks like a book for sinners. The cover is in some really disturbing devil-worshipper's language that I've never seen before, and in the same Muslim-inspired serif font that I saw on the front of a Ouija board box one time at Costco (I stopped shopping there after that). Gasp goodwithoutgod, don't tell me you've sold your soul to the devil!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post