Anyone else got one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Anyone else got one?
(15-07-2015 05:19 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Was that taken on base or do you have a sign that says "Head" on your bathroom door at home?

SHIT! I thought my "head" blocked it lol.

sigh

before I met my wife, if you came to my house you would have never known I was in the Navy. All my awards and stuff were in a couple boxes in the closet. My wife LOVES that I am in the Navy and an officer Rolleyes she is ridiculously proud of my career, and when I was on deployment, she made me a man cave (office) and had all of my awards framed, pictures of me through the years etc....she loves the Navy (she did 5 years and got out to go to school full time) and yes....sigh...she has a sign that says GALLEY over the kitchen entrance, and HEAD on the guest bathroom door. Weeping

What are ya gonna do? lol

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-07-2015, 05:45 PM
(15-07-2015 05:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 05:19 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Was that taken on base or do you have a sign that says "Head" on your bathroom door at home?

SHIT! I thought my "head" blocked it lol.

sigh

before I met my wife, if you came to my house you would have never known I was in the Navy. All my awards and stuff were in a couple boxes in the closet. My wife LOVES that I am in the Navy and an officer Rolleyes she is ridiculously proud of my career, and when I was on deployment, she made me a man cave (office) and had all of my awards framed, pictures of me through the years etc....she loves the Navy (she did 5 years and got out to go to school full time) and yes....sigh...she has a sign that says GALLEY over the kitchen entrance, and HEAD on the guest bathroom door. Weeping

What are ya gonna do? lol

When we lived on Ft. Jackson I became familiar with what was affectionately known as 'me walls'. The section of wall with pictures, awards, promotions, etc. of the military member.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-07-2015, 06:04 PM
(15-07-2015 05:04 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  .... too ugly

That's gonna be a tough one.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-07-2015, 06:21 PM
(15-07-2015 06:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 05:04 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  .... too ugly

That's gonna be a tough one.

but I look AMAZING in the dark Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
15-07-2015, 07:01 PM
(15-07-2015 05:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  It looks like you got a misprint copy. It's all backwards. Big Grin

Damnit Pablo! I was gonna say that.

I gotta get faster at typing.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-07-2015, 09:20 PM
(15-07-2015 07:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 05:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  It looks like you got a misprint copy. It's all backwards. Big Grin

Damnit Pablo! I was gonna say that.

I gotta get faster at typing.

I'm third in line for the joke. I can't read backwards or inside out or upside-down. Blink