Anyone else here love feet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Anyone else here love feet?
For as long as I can remember, I've had a predilection for women's feet. Thankfully, I'm not one of those freaks who goes around asking to touch girls' feet. But I do love giving foot massages on the first date, maybe receive a footjob if she's into that sort of thing.

Anyway, do you like feet?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 09:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Anyone else here love feet?
(08-06-2014 09:03 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  For as long as I can remember, I've had a predilection for women's feet. Thankfully, I'm not one of those freaks who goes around asking to touch girls' feet. But I do love giving foot massages on the first date, maybe receive a footjob if she's into that sort of thing.

No. Feet on feet, toes on toes action is good. Everything else is Hobo Are you a toe sucker? ... not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Sure. I won't say I "love" them in the same sense that a fetishist might, but you'll find few things on a woman's body I don't like.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2014, 09:23 PM
(08-06-2014 09:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 09:03 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  For as long as I can remember, I've had a predilection for women's feet. Thankfully, I'm not one of those freaks who goes around asking to touch girls' feet. But I do love giving foot massages on the first date, maybe receive a footjob if she's into that sort of thing.

No. Feet on feet, toes on toes action is good. Everything else is Hobo Are you a toe sucker? ... not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin

[Image: nttawwt.png]

Also, I approve your use of Hobo. Hobo Tongue

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
08-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Nah. Feet are feet, don't quite get the fetish. But then there are many fetishes I don't get, that's what makes me me, and you....you. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. That's what makes the world so colorful. Thumbsup

(I've got other fetishes that might make you blush)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
08-06-2014, 09:34 PM
(08-06-2014 09:30 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nah. Feet are feet, don't quite get the fetish. But then there are many fetishes I don't get, that's what makes me me, and you....you. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. That's what makes the world so colorful. Thumbsup

(I've got other fetishes that might make you blush)

I don't think I've ever had a fetish. I'd add it to my bucket list but I have no clue how to strike it off.

#sigh
08-06-2014, 09:40 PM
(08-06-2014 09:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think I've ever had a fetish. I'd add it to my bucket list but I have no clue how to strike it off.

depends on your definition of fetish......

we all gots urges. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
08-06-2014, 09:48 PM
(08-06-2014 09:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 09:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think I've ever had a fetish. I'd add it to my bucket list but I have no clue how to strike it off.

depends on your definition of fetish......

Weird shit is all I got for a response.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-06-2014, 09:50 PM
I prefer flippers to feet.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-06-2014, 09:55 PM
(08-06-2014 09:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I prefer flippers to feet.

That is just so wrong. Girly's gonna pretend Bucky's Balls never posted this and go find my happy place.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post