Anyone else here love feet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Anyone else here love feet?
(09-06-2014 09:02 AM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  How would you react if a guy asked to touch them on the first date?

First date?

I dunno, there might not be a second date tho.

Now, if I complained that my feet were hurting for whatever reason and the date offered to rub my feet, I might say ok, or not.

But just coming out of the blue and asking...Yeah no.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-06-2014, 09:10 AM
(09-06-2014 09:05 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:02 AM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  How would you react if a guy asked to touch them on the first date?

First date?

I dunno, there might not be a second date tho.

Now, if I complained that my feet were hurting for whatever reason and the date offered to rub my feet, I might say ok, or not.

But just coming out of the blue and asking...Yeah no.

I'm with you on this Moms. It really depends on the situation.
09-06-2014, 09:36 AM
I like womens legs in nylon and some nice pumps with a heel.... that said, I have started at the toes and slowly worked my way north.

I enjoy all the parts of a womens body, but I get stuck at certain areas for a longer durations. Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
09-06-2014, 12:20 PM

Ahhh, feet.

Um. No. No touching feet on first date. No, no, no. That's too weird. But on the subject of feet the only nice looking feet belong to babies before they start walking. They're all cute and chubby and you can kiss them and they're all soft and stuff. After humans start to learn how to walk feet turn ugly and boney and knobby.

As a former ballet dancer I don't think most people understand what dancers do to their feet and how obsessed they are about feet - especially the arch of the foot. It's a "thing" with dancers. A big thing. There are exercises to build up the arch of the foot to make it look beautiful in pointe shoes. Dancers put their feet in wooden blocks to work their arch and toes. Toes are taped and sometimes special silicon spacers are placed between toes. It's much better to have a good thickness of calluses so the feet don't bleed. After a few years of dancing feet don't look much like feet anymore. I was constantly working on my toes and my arch and feet flexibility. I still do but not as much.

Yeah. Feet. I could write paragraphs on feet.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-06-2014, 12:27 PM
(08-06-2014 09:03 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  For as long as I can remember, I've had a predilection for women's feet. Thankfully, I'm not one of those freaks who goes around asking to touch girls' feet. But I do love giving foot massages on the first date, maybe receive a footjob if she's into that sort of thing.

Anyway, do you like feet?

I used to date a guy who was VERY much into shoes. Used to make requests for certain shoes, etc. I found it odd - but cute.
He never made me feel weird about it. Just.........like..... "wear the little red heels with bows" sort of thing.

*shrug*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
09-06-2014, 12:27 PM
(09-06-2014 12:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Ahhh, feet.

Um. No. No touching feet on first date. No, no, no. That's too weird. But on the subject of feet the only nice looking feet belong to babies before they start walking. They're all cute and chubby and you can kiss them and they're all soft and stuff. After humans start to learn how to walk feet turn ugly and boney and knobby.

As a former ballet dancer I don't think most people understand what dancers do to their feet and how obsessed they are about feet - especially the arch of the foot. It's a "thing" with dancers. A big thing. There are exercises to build up the arch of the foot to make it look beautiful in pointe shoes. Dancers put their feet in wooden blocks to work their arch and toes. Toes are taped and sometimes special silicon spacers are placed between toes. It's much better to have a good thickness of calluses so the feet don't bleed. After a few years of dancing feet don't look much like feet anymore. I was constantly working on my toes and my arch and feet flexibility. I still do but not as much.

Yeah. Feet. I could write paragraphs on feet.

I love ballet. Its beautiful. But what you guys do to your feet, especially the professionals...man. It's a big sacrifice.
09-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Human feet look weird.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-06-2014, 01:33 PM
(09-06-2014 12:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Um. No. No touching feet on first date. No, no, no. That's too weird. But on the subject of feet the only nice looking feet belong to babies before they start walking. They're all cute and chubby and you can kiss them and they're all soft and stuff. After humans start to learn how to walk feet turn ugly and boney and knobby.

Yea, what she said. Yes

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
09-06-2014, 02:09 PM
I prefer going everywhere barefoot, but have no sexual fetish. Feet are pretty pimp though, and I do enjoy having them, even more when not shrouded by uncomfortable socks and shoes. Everyone is different on their likes and dislikes...I think I'm one of the few atheists not obsessed with science. I like science and what it continues to help do, and some of it is amazing, but it mostly bores me to tears.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
09-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Nah, feet don't do it for me. A friend of mine was mad into ankles. I didn't get it, but hey, whatever your into.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí