Anyone else here love feet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Anyone else here love feet?
(08-06-2014 09:03 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  For as long as I can remember, I've had a predilection for women's feet. Thankfully, I'm not one of those freaks who goes around asking to touch girls' feet. But I do love giving foot massages on the first date, maybe receive a footjob if she's into that sort of thing.

Anyway, do you like feet?

Love mine for sure....walk on 'em all the time!!!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RaisdCath's post
09-06-2014, 02:49 PM
(09-06-2014 09:02 AM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  How would you react if a guy asked to touch them on the first date?

Umm... Lol. I would probably laugh and pretend like I thought he was just kidding.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-06-2014, 05:58 PM
(09-06-2014 12:32 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 11:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, I used to be a foot model (like of shoes, in catalogues) but as my feet grew the shape was 'webbed' and I got cut and blacklisted from the industry. Gasp

I should prob join a sideshow circus or something.

Well, thankfully you are a pretty lady above the ankle. You've posted a few pictures of yourself over the years. Hubba hubba!

Ha ha, thanks.

To be fair, almost everyone here are likely 'webbed' footed. All it means is that the space between the toes where they valley are not lined up perfectly. Smile I'd show a pic, but I'm not into showing feet pics on the internet, lol.
14-06-2014, 06:29 PM
I have seen many threads in my time here, and this one is among the weirdest.

Just putting that out there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-06-2014, 09:50 PM
(14-06-2014 06:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have seen many threads in my time here, and this one is among the weirdest.

That's what I thought. I don't love feet. I do love bunions though. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-06-2014, 09:57 PM
(14-06-2014 09:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 06:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have seen many threads in my time here, and this one is among the weirdest.

That's what I thought. I don't love feet. I do love bunions though. Weeping

I'm a hammer toe man myself. Unsure