Anyone else play Call of duty black ops?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2015, 06:31 AM
Anyone else play Call of duty black ops?
I have noticed lately that call of duty is overrun by cheaters. I am not talking about people that are better than me. I am talking about the ones that are invisible, move at super speed the entire time, fire while running, and can't be killed even when stationary. Is there any way to combat this, or do I need to give up the game?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: Anyone else play Call of duty black ops?
(08-07-2015 06:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I have noticed lately that call of duty is overrun by cheaters. I am not talking about people that are better than me. I am talking about the ones that are invisible, move at super speed the entire time, fire while running, and can't be killed even when stationary. Is there any way to combat this, or do I need to give up the game?

BO or BO2?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
11-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Me and my son bust out BO2 this evening. We didn't fare well on the two zombie maps we tried and then he handed me my ass on team death match with Bots. I remember when I used to let him win. But now I try my damndest and I can't take him out anymore.

I avoid the online world because I just aint good enough. They don't need to cheat when I log in.
[+] 1 user Likes TheStraightener's post
14-07-2015, 09:48 AM
(08-07-2015 07:13 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 06:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I have noticed lately that call of duty is overrun by cheaters. I am not talking about people that are better than me. I am talking about the ones that are invisible, move at super speed the entire time, fire while running, and can't be killed even when stationary. Is there any way to combat this, or do I need to give up the game?

BO or BO2?

Black ops 1
26-07-2015, 01:31 AM
That is so weird. Are you playing on the computer or the xbox? I don't think xbox would let cheating happen online O.O

My friends and I almost NEVER play online! XD
26-07-2015, 08:52 AM
I am playing on Xbox. It is overrun cheaters. They move as fast crawling as I do running and are sometimes invisible.