Anyone else?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Anyone else?
(19-02-2014 09:46 PM)Youkay Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 04:25 PM)Drich Wrote:  I'm not a strong reader, without a purpose i get lost in the words. I need to be looking for something.

That explains your lack in education and forceful misinterpretaton of other people's comments...

Do you have an example or am I to take this criticism on faith, that you are accurate and honest yourself? That you haven't had your pride hurt and that your thinking clearly, especially after getting your rear end handed to you by someone in whom you think you are superior to?

Again show me.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 10:29 PM
(19-02-2014 10:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  blah blah blah...getting your rear end handed to you by someone in whom you think you are superior to?

LOL as IF. HoboLaughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-02-2014, 10:37 PM
(19-02-2014 05:09 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 04:21 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Thanks for the non-answer once again. Jackass.

It's not a non answer. Luke 11 says Ask Seek KNOCK. Not Ask seek as you reportedly did.

You skiped a critical step.

That would be like you asking directions to the hospitle and I tell you go to the next light make a right then across the rail road tracks make a left then another right at the second stop sign..

If you do all of that except the last right at the second stop sign, will you arrive at the hospitile? no of course not

So why then do you think God is going to pick up your slack if you do not humble yourself before Him and do what you have been commanded?

Yeah I left out knock just to keep it short. You still did not address the question about everybody getting it if they do those three things. What the fuck is knock anyway? You are and exhausting twit if nothing else!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
19-02-2014, 10:39 PM
(19-02-2014 05:19 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 04:56 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  That is a heck of a guess - so you don't know.Unsure

The only other option is divine revelation as with the book of revelation or with the 70 weeks of Daniel. Either way the short answer is God saw to it that the contents of the book of Genesis reflected what he wanted known.. What more is there to know?

Made up shit as you have no clue. Have some class and admit not having knowledge rather than spouting fabrications.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
19-02-2014, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 10:56 PM by Youkay.)
(19-02-2014 10:12 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 09:46 PM)Youkay Wrote:  There were two options: Either you are intellectualy incapacitated or dishonest.

You chose to negate being intellectually dishonest...

guess what?
then please with all the intelectual honesty at your disposal demonstrate your assessment.. Use or quote anything I have said here that shows the level incapacity or dishonesty. By your own rules you made a claim now prove it.

Answering to this post in a way that you just did demonstrates your intellectual incapacity. You didn't understand the plainly obvious hint to the question "guess what?".

Asking for an intellectually honest assesment and proof when being accused of being a dim-wit is also a sign of being just that. a dim-wit. An intelligent person would know better.

I suppose your response is self-evident for my claim. But I already DID demonstrate the validity of my assessment in the very post you quoted, you dim-wit. You just happened to delete the first half which was relevant.

Either you did not understand its relevance --> intellectually incapacitated
Or you did understand but decided to ignore it intentionally --> intellectually dishonest

(19-02-2014 11:54 AM)Youkay Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 11:17 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 10:32 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I have a question for you; do you think Christianity is any more believable than Pinocchio?

believable how?
How can you ask such an irrelevant, insignificant and unproductive question?! It demonstrates that you are either a dim-wit or a nitpick.

In case you don't know English, here is the definition of "believe":

believe: accept that (something) is true

This is why people think you are either intellectually incapacitated or dishonest.

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
19-02-2014, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 09:53 AM by Youkay.)
(19-02-2014 10:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 09:46 PM)Youkay Wrote:  That explains your lack in education and forceful misinterpretaton of other people's comments...

Do you have an example or am I to take this criticism on faith, that you are accurate and honest yourself? That you haven't had your pride hurt and that your thinking clearly, especially after getting your rear end handed to you by someone in whom you think you are superior to?

Again show me.

How deluded Shocking

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
20-02-2014, 06:13 AM
(19-02-2014 08:43 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Hey! I just *gave* you Gwynnies in Spades! You didn't get enough????

Hi! My name's John... have we met? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2014, 08:29 AM
(19-02-2014 10:37 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 05:09 PM)Drich Wrote:  It's not a non answer. Luke 11 says Ask Seek KNOCK. Not Ask seek as you reportedly did.

You skiped a critical step.

That would be like you asking directions to the hospitle and I tell you go to the next light make a right then across the rail road tracks make a left then another right at the second stop sign..

If you do all of that except the last right at the second stop sign, will you arrive at the hospitile? no of course not

So why then do you think God is going to pick up your slack if you do not humble yourself before Him and do what you have been commanded?

Yeah I left out knock just to keep it short. You still did not address the question about everybody getting it if they do those three things. What the fuck is knock anyway? You are and exhausting twit if nothing else!

Again you seem to be missing the importance of knock and or the meaning behind it. To knock means to continue asking and seeking. If at any point one stops then he is no longer knock which means that person is not following the path laid out in luke 11. And again if this is the case, and you can not humble yourself before God to ask seek And Knock then why should he honor you with anything?

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
20-02-2014, 08:30 AM
(19-02-2014 10:39 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 05:19 PM)Drich Wrote:  The only other option is divine revelation as with the book of revelation or with the 70 weeks of Daniel. Either way the short answer is God saw to it that the contents of the book of Genesis reflected what he wanted known.. What more is there to know?

Made up shit as you have no clue. Have some class and admit not having knowledge rather than spouting fabrications.
why would I have no clue? The rest of the bible is written this way, what makes you think genesis would be any different?

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

20-02-2014, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 08:39 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(20-02-2014 08:29 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 10:37 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Yeah I left out knock just to keep it short. You still did not address the question about everybody getting it if they do those three things. What the fuck is knock anyway? You are and exhausting twit if nothing else!

Again you seem to be missing the importance of knock and or the meaning behind it. To knock means to continue asking and seeking. If at any point one stops then he is no longer knock which means that person is not following the path laid out in luke 11. And again if this is the case, and you can not humble yourself before God to ask seek And Knock then why should he honor you with anything?

Courtier's Reply. Made-up bullshit from the pathological liar snake oil salesman.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop