Anyone else?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: Anyone else?
(24-02-2014 06:01 AM)War Horse Wrote:  OK, thats it.... I cant take anymore of Drichcunt's self absorbed arrogant double babble, looney fantasies. The fucking guy obviously doesnt have a job and probably got fired from the last one for being mentaly ill. And now he's in here continuing on with what no one else will put up with.

I'm gonna put his ass on ignore from now on..... I dont play with retards.

[Image: YOU_169d22_2516453.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
24-02-2014, 07:07 AM
(23-02-2014 11:40 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 08:46 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  How about if we did a little experiment with you and your fellow believers? We'll take 5,000 Christians (you being one of them), and 5,000 atheists and infect all the people in both groups with bubonic plague. We'll give the atheists medical treatment (which we discovered through that "faith" called science!), and the Christians will be allowed no medical treatment and rely on their faith to survive by praying to their god. If your reasoning is correct, your omnipotent invisible sky daddy will cure all of you Christians, while he will cause all the atheists to die (considering that he's the petty, jealous asshole that the Bible describes him as).

That should settle your argument and prove you right once and for all!
Laugh out load

How is this a test of anything, except the depths a Godless mind is willing to go to prove his version of God does not exist... You are suggesting that 5 to 10 thousand people be subject to death just to prove your understanding of God does not work.

Understand I do not repersent your warped understanding of God. I repersent the God of the bible. The God of the bible makes no deals or bargains to protect beliefs from plague. So what would be the point?

It's self-explanitory, and, as usual, you avoided the question. You claim that science is faith, and you claim that your god is the one true god, and is an omnipotent being, yet he can do nothing about curing people of illness. He can, however, send a plague to kill a bunch of babies, and he can send a bear to kill a bunch of children for making fun of a bald guy.

Understand, I do not represent your warped understanding of morality, because I think that killing babies and children is wrong, no matter who does it.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes WindyCityJazz's post
24-02-2014, 08:07 AM
(23-02-2014 11:04 PM)Drich Wrote:  Next!

If you want a chance to challenge me there is a spot now open in the boxing ring.

Why bother when it's already so easy to destroy you and show you for the fool you are in the open forum.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-02-2014, 08:10 AM
(23-02-2014 11:36 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 09:00 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  This idea of "faith" in science is merely another equivocation; D-Wreck's sad attempt at semantic prestidigitation. What D-Wreck is trying to call "faith" in science is actually CONFIRMED CONFIDENCE. We see for ourselves the efficacy of the Scientific Method: it WORKS. But D-Wreck would cast our well-deserved confidence in it as just as flimsy as his blind belief in his fairy tales.

His shell game ain't working.

Is this your 2nd or 3rd post on this matter? If your faith in your 'science' works as well as you say it does then why the need to not only prop it up, but reinforce your comment two or three different times?

Not "faith", asshole. And I repeat it because you attempt to ignore it and continue prattling on as if no one had pointed it out.

Quote:Or are you afraid, that things like global warming, the mini ice age we are now supposed to be enduring due to the SAME co2 emissions they told us about in the 80's, plutos planetary status, the cfc hole in the ozone, and on and on and on.. Might cause one to doubt, therefore, pushing continuing belief to be predicated on FAITH that the current theories are indeed the correct ones?

You misrepresent science again -- your only defense.

24-02-2014, 08:13 AM
(23-02-2014 11:40 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 08:46 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  How about if we did a little experiment with you and your fellow believers? We'll take 5,000 Christians (you being one of them), and 5,000 atheists and infect all the people in both groups with bubonic plague. We'll give the atheists medical treatment (which we discovered through that "faith" called science!), and the Christians will be allowed no medical treatment and rely on their faith to survive by praying to their god. If your reasoning is correct, your omnipotent invisible sky daddy will cure all of you Christians, while he will cause all the atheists to die (considering that he's the petty, jealous asshole that the Bible describes him as).

That should settle your argument and prove you right once and for all!
Laugh out load

How is this a test of anything, except the depths a Godless mind is willing to go to prove his version of God does not exist... You are suggesting that 5 to 10 thousand people be subject to death just to prove your understanding of God does not work.

It proves that your fairy tale is a fairy tale.

Quote:Understand I do not repersent your warped understanding of God. I repersent the God of the bible. The God of the bible makes no deals or bargains to protect beliefs from plague. So what would be the point?

*represent

No, you have your OWN warped version of your fairy tale monster. Just like every other xtard.

24-02-2014, 09:04 AM
(23-02-2014 11:27 PM)Drich Wrote:  I have provided you a verifiable secondary source of information. Which in of itself not only supports my commentary, the website I provided is dedicated to preserving ancient Hebrew culture. If you find some evidence to casts doubt on what is recorded there the information I gave you, then your in a position to question it. As it is what I provided is enough to accept, research or challenge based on your own findings. As you have made no effort on your own and simply want different information, I can only conclude this is an attempt for you to remain in your ignorance while feigning an interest for the expressed purpose of having me jump through your hoops.

I've been doing this a while now and I know busy work when I see it. So, sorry Ryan, trixs is for kids.
If you want to have a debate on this then provide material the counters what has been said on this web site. Simply saying it won't do or is not enough isn't good enough.

[Image: Wat8.jpg?1315930535]

I ask once again... did you even read my post? I gave you the links to the web page I used as well as a link showing the author's background. When I looked up your authors background all I could find was stuff about him and his family building a log house in Mississippi or something... which is cool and all, but I'm not quite sure that makes you qualified to talk about Hebrew... at least my guy has a PhD in theology Laugh out load
I even went out of my way to use other creationist arguments! Yet I'm the ignorant one? Come on now...

Here's my quote:
(23-02-2014 11:43 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Now here is a quote from another creationist, one with a PhD in theology:

Oh, and by the way...
Jeff A. Benner Wrote:I am also frequently asked for my "credentials" to teach Hebrew. Well, I guess I don't have any unless you count the thousands of hours I have spent in research and study. I have attempted to use as many resources as I could from the fields of history, linguistics, archeology, anthropology and theology in order to uncover the original Hebrew alphabet, language, thought and culture.

This is a quote from the About section of Ancient Hebrew. It's nice that he's spent "thousands of hours" researching "as many sources" as he could, but that doesn't make him right. He just spouts out information without anything to back up his claim, we don't know if he right or not. That was my point. The fact that you ignored my research, assumedly without even reading it, shows you to be the ignorant one looking for any claims to match his own. How do I know that? Because his link is the first that comes up on google that matches your claim. Coincidence? Maybe, but I doubt it. Since seemingly everyone else disagrees with that link. Who? Oh, well: this guy (right under your link, and my original counter), these guys, another one here, etc...

So please, don't call me ignorant unless you have a reason. Thanks in advance.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
24-02-2014, 09:11 AM
(23-02-2014 11:36 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 09:00 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  This idea of "faith" in science is merely another equivocation; D-Wreck's sad attempt at semantic prestidigitation. What D-Wreck is trying to call "faith" in science is actually CONFIRMED CONFIDENCE. We see for ourselves the efficacy of the Scientific Method: it WORKS. But D-Wreck would cast our well-deserved confidence in it as just as flimsy as his blind belief in his fairy tales.

His shell game ain't working.

Is this your 2nd or 3rd post on this matter?

And look, you are simply trying to skip over and ignore and pretend that the following post didn't exist -- no surprise here:

(23-02-2014 08:42 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 06:00 AM)Drich Wrote:  Yes.. It requires faith. The faith of a mustard seed. As I have told everyone else we put more faith in science than a mustard seed worth...

LOL more Moving the Goalposts. On ONE hand you claim that one must only have "the faith of a mustard seed", and on the other you tell people that they aren't "A/S/K"-ing hard enough. You can't have your special pleading and eat it too, asshole.

You DO know that your religion stole the "mustard seed" idea from another religion, and that that parable was FAR better than yours.

Of course you don't, you are a fucking idiot.

Any faith at all is faith.

Put a teaspoon of wine into a barrel of sewage and you get sewage.

Put a teaspoon of sewage into a barrel of wine and you get sewage.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMDuwz87lIKJu52odtc2w...hlb5C8hjqA]

Step Right Up, Folks, Get Yer Mustard Seed Oil Right Here!

24-02-2014, 09:13 AM
[Image: giphy.gif]

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-02-2014, 09:16 AM
(24-02-2014 09:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

Because we're masochists we enjoy being tortured Laughat
24-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Drichcunt > [Image: shit-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.