Anyone follow golf?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Anyone follow golf?
I'm watching the Pebble Beach event. Awesome watching Woods fall apart. Fun to see that he's playing with Mickelson, who is killing it! Anyone else into this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Anyone follow golf?
I play and watch. Played 36 holes this weekend. And I'm a Tiger fan. Get your kicks while you can because he will be back and dominate again. He's barely half way through his career.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-02-2012, 12:25 PM
(13-02-2012 11:23 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I play and watch. Played 36 holes this weekend. And I'm a Tiger fan. Get your kicks while you can because he will be back and dominate again. He's barely half way through his career.

Excellent! LOL. He's done as a dominator, just another good PGA pro. I used to be his biggest fan, now I can't stand him. We can have some great debates as the season progresses. The more I watch Tiger, the more impressed I am by Nicklaus. Do you think Tiger will win a major this year?
13-02-2012, 12:32 PM
(13-02-2012 12:25 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 11:23 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I play and watch. Played 36 holes this weekend. And I'm a Tiger fan. Get your kicks while you can because he will be back and dominate again. He's barely half way through his career.

Excellent! LOL. He's done as a dominator, just another good PGA pro. I used to be his biggest fan, now I can't stand him. We can have some great debates as the season progresses. The more I watch Tiger, the more impressed I am by Nicklaus. Do you think Tiger will win a major this year?

Hard to say this year. He's got to pull through on Sunday.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain