Anyone for late night chatting? Talking? etc?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Anyone for late night chatting? Talking? etc?
Been chatting up with my wife a bit lately about my depression swings. I think I've come to the conclusion that I need to interface with more people. Random, but is there anyone on here who would be up with bouncing some messages back and forth now and then? I'm a night owl and usually on FB. Would be nice to have some like minded people to talk to. Whether it be talking about how silly Jesus is, to talking about life in general, or maybe about what your favorite flavor of ice cream is (Cookie Dough dude!).

Random, I know. But I figured I'd reach out and try and interface with SOMEONE. If so, shoot me a pm? Would be nice to just talk to someone.

I at least got a ride out on my motorcycle the other day which helped. Took a nice long trip down my favorite road and got away from things for a bit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2012, 03:02 AM
RE: Anyone for late night chatting? Talking? etc?
Thanks to those who reached out and have talked to me Smile It's helped a lot to get some social time in and talk to some like minded people.

Been making some dramatic changes lifewise to deal with things. But I simply cannot say how much it means that some here have taken time out of their day to engage in conversation with me be it pm or otherwise. Thank you Smile Great community we have here.
27-08-2012, 01:28 AM
RE: Anyone for late night chatting? Talking? etc?
Wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to this and took time out of your day to say hi to me and talk to me. I've done a lot of dealing with the depression swings. It hasn't really returned and I've found it to be circumstantial. So I've been ensuring to deal with that.

Thanks everyone Smile I really enjoy this forum. It helped a huge amount to talk to people about things.

The people, the discussions and being able to step outside my box and talk to like minded people. Good place, good people. We may not all see eye to eye all the time, but I definitely enjoy the fact that at least we can even discuss that. Thanks again.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post