Anyone from Virginia?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Anyone from Virginia?
(28-01-2016 09:07 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  I am partial to medium-sized college towns. As such, Charlottesville is pretty nice with the university adding quite a bit of dynamic activity to the town. It is a little bit over an hour from Richmond and a couple of hours away from DC and it is nowhere near as expensive (or overpopulated) as NoVa. The other towns that would fall into that category would be Blacksburg and Harrisonburg neither of which I find as interesting as Charlottesville unless you are into menonite women with their sin sifters on their heads (that would be in Harrisonburg in the Shenandoah Valley). I won't even touch Lynchburg with Liberty U...

Thanks Indigo.

I have a close friend that is a teacher at Virginia Tech. He suggested the same thing. When I looked into it it was very beautiful seems like our style. The only down side it would be a 2 hour drive to the place that would be a job opportunity for me.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply