Anyone going to the Reason Rally 2016?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Anyone going to the Reason Rally 2016?
Two weeks to go!

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2016, 06:23 AM
I am going to try and make it. However, I might have to pass because of my children and sports.
25-05-2016, 08:21 AM
I wont be able to go. But i'm looking forward to the videos that will come up from it.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
29-05-2016, 02:23 PM
It's going to rain.Frusty

Current weather forecast for June 4, Washington, D.C. is for drizzle. I had hoped for a nice sunny day.

Maybe instead of hoping I should have prayed. No

The current state of the art in weather forecasting being what it is June 4 could still be a nice day but I doubt it.

Six days to go. Thumbsup

Sapere aude
29-05-2016, 08:16 PM
(29-05-2016 02:23 PM)f stop Wrote:  It's going to rain.Frusty

Current weather forecast for June 4, Washington, D.C. is for drizzle. I had hoped for a nice sunny day.

Maybe instead of hoping I should have prayed. No

The current state of the art in weather forecasting being what it is June 4 could still be a nice day but I doubt it.

Six days to go. Thumbsup

If it does rain, you just know the Christians are going to say it was God's way of punishing us! I was at an atheist conference at the beach last year, and we had a tropical storm with flooding the whole weekend. One of our speakers was taking a break between sessions, and a stranger asked what she was there for. When she told him, he said "So, you're the reason the weather is like this". He wasn't joking.
30-05-2016, 02:32 AM
(29-05-2016 08:16 PM)beeglez Wrote:  If it does rain, you just know the Christians are going to say it was God's way of punishing us! I was at an atheist conference at the beach last year, and we had a tropical storm with flooding the whole weekend. One of our speakers was taking a break between sessions, and a stranger asked what she was there for. When she told him, he said "So, you're the reason the weather is like this". He wasn't joking.
Joe Btfsplk must be an atheist.
[Image: 400px-Joe_Btfsplk_Excerpt.png]

Sapere aude