Anyone good with computer or graphic art?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 03:34 AM
Anyone good with computer or graphic art?
Anyone here good at or knows someone who is good at doing any kind of art stuff on the computer? I need a simple commission done for something I want, but I can't really do it myself really since I suck at art stuffs and never once used photoshop or anything like it ever in my life lol.

*Might not get back to this topic till later this afternoon. Getting sleepy and it's like 1:35 am here lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Anyone good with computer or graphic art?
It's been a while since I fired up Photoshop, so just drop me a PM with the specifics and I'll let you know if I can help.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-12-2015, 03:38 AM
(08-12-2015 03:34 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone here good at or knows someone who is good at doing any kind of art stuff on the computer? I need a simple commission done for something I want, but I can't really do it myself really since I suck at art stuffs and never once used photoshop or anything like it ever in my life lol.

*Might not get back to this topic till later this afternoon. Getting sleepy and it's like 1:35 am here lol.

What do you need exactly? I'm not a professional, but I've been using Photoshop for almost 15 years.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
08-12-2015, 03:39 AM
Hi! Big Grin

I know a graphic artist, though the medium your're talking about isn't their forte (sp?).

At work. Will try and f8nd thread again tomorrow to tell them etc.

No promises/guarantees, since now we're kind of "Freind of a freind of a freind." distance.

Still, can't but hurt to ask, hey?

Smile
08-12-2015, 03:44 AM
(08-12-2015 03:38 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 03:34 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone here good at or knows someone who is good at doing any kind of art stuff on the computer? I need a simple commission done for something I want, but I can't really do it myself really since I suck at art stuffs and never once used photoshop or anything like it ever in my life lol.

What do you need exactly? I'm not a professional, but I've been using Photoshop for almost 15 years.

Basically, I just need a much better looking emblem of this.

[Image: 22e8bd59-8418-453f-9a00-a8b3c67e512f_zpsx1na3byx.png]

Its the bio Hazard symbol but with the stylistic Atheist A in the middle that kinda curves outward. I don't care too much for the White Background and need something for it to look better for my YT channel. I like the idea, but it just looks too white for me lol. Also, I think after having the whole thing redone, it can look a lot less blurry and much sharper and well defined.

I would also, if possible, like to see it in a larger form as well. This one sort of looks like its distorted and I did my best with photobucket edit to make ti sharper and bring out color. But I think It would be just better if I could potentially get one done that is just made for that size.

08-12-2015, 03:50 AM
(08-12-2015 03:44 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 03:38 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  What do you need exactly? I'm not a professional, but I've been using Photoshop for almost 15 years.

Basically, I just need a much better looking emblem of this.

Its the bio Hazard symbol but with the stylistic Atheist A in the middle that kinda curves outward. I don't care too much for the White Background and need something for it to look better for my YT channel. I like the idea, but it just looks too white for me lol. Also, I think after having the whole thing redone, it can look a lot less blurry and much sharper and well defined.

I would also, if possible, like to see it in a larger form as well. This one sort of looks like its distorted and I did my best with photobucket edit to make ti sharper and bring out color. But I think It would be just better if I could potentially get one done that is just made for that size.

I'd probably go for some vector art graphic made in Illustrator, or working in at least 4K to do something more traditional in Photoshop (you can always downscale, but up-scaling introduces artifacts).

Do you have a preferred color scheme? Do you want it lighter or darker? Warm or cool? Do you want the background transparent so it can be used as on overlay?

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-12-2015, 03:52 AM
Also, that original one looks like someone just used Photoshop's bezel tool and jacked up the edge distance.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-12-2015, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 04:01 AM by Shadow Fox.)
(08-12-2015 03:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 03:44 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Basically, I just need a much better looking emblem of this.

I'd probably go for some vector art graphic made in Illustrator, or working in at least 4K to do something more traditional in Photoshop (you can always downscale, but up-scaling introduces artifacts).

Do you have a preferred color scheme? Do you want it lighter or darker? Warm or cool? Do you want the background transparent so it can be used as on overlay?

An overlay version would be nice. I need something Dark that would work well with Cool colors as well as blacks. I am not too sure about the metal color of the outside but I DO like the toxic green color which I would like to keep.

I don't care much for the excess white, it looks really off against the blue dna picture I got and having a big white square kind of clashes with everything I have put there that I liked lol.

The only "color" part I would like of the current image is that Toxic Green glowy part. As far as the metal color part, those might just look better black or whatever artistic decision color the artist chooses lol.

Green I guess is what is known as a hybrid color, so it works with a lot of things.

lol. I will return in about 8-9 hours. I gotta get some sleep, I am fading fast. BRB.

08-12-2015, 05:01 AM
Just a quick job but something like this?

[Image: atheistbiohazard2.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
08-12-2015, 05:12 AM
Corroded metal orange if you want.
Can be done in any colour really.

[Image: atheistbiohazard3.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post